Chapter 185: Great Houdini akumatized

At the party, the magic act was over because the Great Houdini's magic tricks didn't go well as planned.

Tom: Not... bad, Great Houdini.

Great Houdini: Not bad? NOT BAD!? I was humiliated in front of children. I quit. That clown makes a better entertainer than me. You should've stuck with him instead of me.

Tom: Come on, just do another show, lots of stuff happens a lot. It's not the end of the world.

Great Houdini: Well this ended for me when I got started. I'm out. *He leaves the backyard.*

Aeon: That was brutal.

Alya: I would've to reconsider him for a second chance.

In the volcano lair, Scarlet Truther spotted the magician leaving a birthday party angrily.

Scarlet Truther: Huh. What do we have here? An angry magician, leaving a kid's birthday party. Interesting. You, purple flying thing, what do I say to transform?

Nooroo: Oh, uh... dark wings rise. My name first and then "Dark Wings Rise."

Scarlet Truther: Okay

Scarlet Truther: Okay. Nooroo, dark wings rise! *Nooroo goes in the pin and it's a butterfly, she stepped on one foot and made a red and purple villain suit appear, her hair in a high bun and a gray butterfly mask appeared across her eyes, she reach her hand out and made a cane appear.* I am now Scarlet Fly. Time to get to work. Hmm, an angry magician is leaving a birthday party because of his low magic abilities. Well, that could be arranged perfectly with a little bit of help from me and two words: Dark Magic. *Soon, a butterfly flew by and she touched it and she turned it into a red Akuma.* Hmm, a red Akuma. Impressive. Fly away, my little Akuma. And evilize his magic abilities! *The Akuma flew out and it flew to Paris. In the street, Great Houdini was still mad about what happened.*

Great Houdini: I don't even know why I was hired for this party

Great Houdini: I don't even know why I was hired for this party. I thought I was good, but it turns out, it was just a waste. *Soon, the Akuma hit the magic wand and the Great Houdini is in control.*

Scarlet Fly: Disappero, I am Scarlet Fly. I'm giving you a second chance to turn good magic into bad magic. But in return, you must bring me Ladybug, Black Panther, Eagle, White Fang, Viperia, Mister Quills, and Blue Feather's miraculous.

Great Houdini: It will be my pleasure, Scarlet Fly. I will be the best of the best! *Soon, black bubbles start to form all over his body.*

Back at the party, Timmy goes to his dad

Timmy: Where's the Great Houdini?

Tom: He had... another party to go to. It was fun, right?

Timmy: It was.

Tom: We'll get some cake later on.

Timmy: Okay. *Luka checked on his phone and he text Marinette, but no response from her.*

Luka: (What is she doing? I'll see her later on.) *Soon, the gate exploded, and everyone start to exclaim and looked at a magician villain, he laughed evilly.*

Nino: What was that?

Disappero: It is I, the great Disappearo. My poor magic ability was weak and not effortless, but this time I'm much better.

Marin: (Seriously? An Akuma. Right now?)

Disappero: Who wants to see a rabbit out of my hat? *He takes his hat off and twiddles his fingers over his hat and making a rabid rabbit appear, it starts to roar and snarl, the kids start to scream in fear, and he laughs evilly.* Yes! Feel the fear of my magic. It was only the beginning. *He raise his hat and made a black tornado appear, it blew everything away and sucked up all of the party stuff.*

Jessica: This is not how a birthday party should be like.

Aeon: What do we do?

In Marinette's room, Marinette heard screaming.

Tikki: Marinette, look!

Marinette: What is it? *She goes to her balcony and looked out from her telescope and sees a black tornado and bad magic tricks in the backyard.* There must be an Akuma.

Tikki: At your brother's birthday party?

Marinette: Even worse. We gotta save everyone. Tikki, spots on! *She transforms into Ladybug, leaps up, and swings to the gate, she walked in and she sees everyone taking cover, she looked around and sees the others, she signaled them to transform somewhere safe, they go to the back gate and take cover, they get their kwamis appeared.*

Plagg: What's going on?

Jessica: There's an akuma at the party. We think it's the magician.

Marin: We better stop him, no one ruins my little brother's birthday and gets away with it.

Luka: Plagg, claws out! *He transforms into Black Panther.*

Jessica: Liiri, wings of liberty! *She transforms into Eagle.*

Marin: Spiike, quills up! *He transforms into Mister Quills.*

Bridgette: Purry, spread my feathers! *She transforms into Blue Feather.*

Aeon: Luucy, let's slither! *She transforms into Viperia.*

Mister Quills: Let's go.

Eagle: What about White Fang?

Black Panther: I'll contact his aura. *He starts to glow blue and sends a distress call to Adrien.*

In the mansion, Adrien was watching the news and Fangg felt an aura.

Adrien: Fangg, what's wrong?

Fangg: There's an akuma at your friend Marinette's brother's birthday party.

Adrien: What? We better go there. Fangg, let's howl! *He transforms into White Fang. He opened his window and made a moon hoverboard, he fly to Marinette's house.*