Recap

Let's recap from the last story, Marinette confessed her feeling for Adrien, but it turned out he doesn't like Marinette back, she felt upset and mad about that. Thankfully, Luka stepped in and treated her like a Princess she deserved to be, they'd been together for a while, but that triggered Adrien with jealousy from how close they were since they dated. He decided to concur up with a plan to split them, but it backfired so many times, with a little help from Lila and Chloe. But due to jealousy and hatred, Plagg renounced himself for being Adrien's miraculous holder, so he transferred to Luka who is the official black cat miraculous holder and the new hero Black Panther.

As for the missing miraculousesthe Kwamis were able to relocate where the missing miraculouses are and they happen to be in the Agreste Mansion, where Gabriel Agreste and Nathalie were the owners of the Butterfly and Peacock miraculouses, they'll have to go to his house and get them, but there was one problem: They need someone to go in and get the miraculouses. So they insisted on getting Adrien's help to retrieve them and they didn't suspect a thing, Master Fu was surprised and relieve that he got the missing miraculouses back. But he told them that Hawkmoth and Mayura aren't the only ones who want the miraculouses, other villains want the miraculouses and destroy Ladybug and Black Panther and rule Paris. They'll have to do whatever it takes to guard their miraculouses and protect Paris from evil. Will this be the end of all of Paris or is it only the beginning?