Chapter 12: returning the miraculouses and heading to Lady Liberty

In the alley, Ladybug and Bubble landed in the alley.

Bubble: Otill, pop bubbles! *She de-transform and Otill hover next to Sabrina, she lends the miraculous back to Ladybug. *

Sabrina: Thanks again, Ladybug

Ladybug: No problem, Sabrina. Bug out! *She gets her yo-yo and swing away too, Sabrina head back home. Then, she goes see Cat Queen at her house. Cat Queen jump through an open window and Ladybug go after her. *

Cat Queen: Jynxx, slow down! *She de-transform and Jynx hover next to Alix and Alix give the miraculous back to Ladybug. *

Alix: Thanks again, Ladybug

Alix: Thanks again, Ladybug. Hopefully I'll be able to get a better miraculous.

Ladybug: Sure thing, Alix. And we'll see. See you soon. Bug out! *She gets her yo-yo and swing out of the room and Alix look out the window and see her. * Okay. Time to get to Carapace. *She sees him at the park with Alya, she lands in front of them. *

Carapace: Wayzz, shell off! *He de-transform and Wayzz hover next to him, Wayzz wave at him and he give the miraculous back to Ladybug. *

Nino: Thanks again, Ladybug

Ladybug: Sure thing, Nino. Until next time. Bug out! *She swings away on her yo-yo and Alya and Nino walk away together. *

In Lady Liberty, Luka landed on the deck, he looked around and his ring beeped to the last print and he de-transform, he holds Plagg.

Plagg: Glad we got out of that situation.

Luka: Same. *He gets a piece of marshmallow out and feed it to Plagg. *

Plagg: Thank you.

Luka: Sure thing.

Juleka: Luka? Is that? *He holds Plagg and put him behind his back. *

Luka: No. It's not. I have no idea what you're...

Juleka: I was gonna ask was that a wasp behind you, but I guess it's not.

Luka: Oh. Well, there isn't. (Good thing she didn't see Plagg.)

Jukeka: Mom said our friends are here. Come down and say hi.

Luka: Be there soon. Just gotta do something.

Juleka: Okay. *She walks down from the deck and Luka sighed with relief and revealed Plagg. *

Luka: That was close.

Plagg: Too close. You gotta be careful where you're out of your Black Panther form before anybody knows who you are.

Luka: Guess I better try a different location. *He hides Plagg in his jacket and he walk down from the deck and head downstairs. *

In Master Fu's house, Marinette lend Wayzz back to Master Fu.

Master Fu: Thank you, Marinette. So, was fighting the Tar Monster difficult?

Marinette: It was, but we were able to stop him.

Master Fu: Good. Evil is still out there, just gotta be aware of it.

Marinette: Noted. *Soon, her phone buzzed. It's her dad. *

T: Mari, it's lunchtime. *Then, her phone buzzed again, it's a message from Alya. *

🦊: Hey, we're at the boat. You should stop by.

Marinette: Hmm. *She texts her dad back. *

🐞: Can I visit my friends and after that I come back home?

T: Okay. But not too late.

🐞: Okay. *She then text Alya back. *

🐞: On my way.

Marinette: Better get going.

Master Fu: Thank you, Marinette.

Marinette: You're welcome. *She leaves his house and go to Lady Liberty. *