Chapter 137: Jacques akumatized

In the Volcano lair, Syndrome spotted anger from Paris.

Syndrome: Hmm. The power of anger has been spotted. *He picks up the butterfly pin.* Time to commence the akumatizing. *He put it on and Nooroo appeared.* Nooroo, dark wings rise! *He transforms into Dark Wing.*

Dark Wing: Seems like a certain designer just got shut down from a job for a famous pop star. Well, it's time to channel his anger through design. *A butterfly flew into his hand and he use his powers and turned it into an Akuma.* Fly away, my little Akuma. And evilize his fashion faux pas. *The Akuma flew out of the volcano and into Paris, in the arena, Jacques angrily draw a fashion design for Clara Nightingale.*

Jacques: This Marinette girl thinks she can come up with a much better costume design for Clara, well she's wrong. I can do much better than her. *Soon, the Akuma landed on his notebook.*

Dark Wing: Fashion Prince, I am Dark Wing. Your recent style design didn't suit your muse and she insisted to have someone who she thinks is a better designer than you. Well, that can be arranged permanently. I'm giving you the power to control all kinds of fashion and take it all away permanently. But in return, you must give me the most powerful miraculouses in the world, Ladybug, Black Panther, White Fang, and Eagle's miraculouses.

Jacques: They'll see who's the best stylist in the world, Dark Wing. They will all see! *He laughs evilly and black bubbles start to form all over his body.*

In Master Fu's house, Marin finished up with the formatting on the Black Box.

Marin: There. The formatting's done.

Master Fu: Good. Now comes the very dangerous part. Infusing the black box with everyone's miraculous. And the power.

Blue Feather: That's where we come in. *Master Fu and Marin see them out of the training room.*

Master Fu: Training's over already?

Blue Feather: Marin can't take this all on himself. We need to help each other. Especially with Marinette not with us.

Help!!! *Wayzz flies to the window and he sees a Villain flying in the air.*

Wayzz: Master, there's an Akuma out there.

Marin: So what do we do now?

Eagle: Well I know what Marinette would say.

Blue Feather: At all costs, protect the innocent.

Marin: That's perfect. You guys go handle the villain, and I'll go get my sister.

Master Fu: No. You must finish the black box first.

Marin: I can't. I need their miraculouses. And they're taking them into battle. *Viperia takes her snake bracelet off and de-transforms, she goes up to Marin.*

Aeon: Here. It's yours. *Eagle takes off her pendant, Black Panther takes the ring off, White Fang takes off his pendant, and Blue Feather take the hair clip off her head, they hand their miraculous to Marin.*

Marin: Are you guys serious? How can you stop the villain without these?

Aeon: We'll make do. But without the black box, the whole world is in danger. And you're the only one who can program it.