Chapter 196: Felix akumatized

Meanwhile, Felix starts to scowl and look sad.

Felix: It's no use. It didn't go as planned. I don't blame them though. *He go into the alley and scowled and furiously punched the wall his fist was bruised and bleeding, tears start to fall from his eyes.*

Then, in the volcano lair, Scarlet Fly see a disturbance in Paris, and she grinned evilly.

Scarlet Fly: Oh what do we have here? *She zoomed in on Felix, who is mad and sad.* Aww, is someone full of anger and sadness because people don't believe your apology was real or not? Well, I can be of perfect assistance with that. *A white butterfly land on his hand and she turns it into a scarlet Akuma and lets it go.* Fly away, my little Akuma. And evilize his anger. *The scarlet akuma flies out of the volcano and goes to Paris. At the alley, Felix covered his bruised and bleeding fist and the Akuma flew in and landed on his ring, he's in Scarlet Fly's command.* Mr. Destructo, I am Scarlet Fly. You're mad that people don't believe you're sorry. Well, that can be perfectly arranged. I'm giving you the power of destruction. Maybe destroy a few people. In return, you give me Ladybug and her allies' miraculouses.

Felix: Yes, Scarlet Fly. Time to face the power of destruction! *Dark bubbles start to form all over his body. Adrien looked for him.*

Adrien: Felix? Felix? Where are you? Where is he?

Fangg: Think he went back home?

Adrien: I don't know. Felix? *Still nothing from him.* Better ask my father if he's home already. *He reach for his phone, but then, he heard an explosion and a cry for help.* What was that? *He runs to the alley and he sees a villain, Mr. Destructo laughing evilly.* Felix?

Mr. Destructo: No! No Felix. It's me, Mr. Destructo! Your friends don't believe my apology, well I'll give them something to believe.

Adrien: No!

Mr. Destructo: Oh yes. Feast your eyes. On this! *His ring glowed red and he blast the road, Adrien jumped back and he gasped.*

Adrien: Oh man. I gotta do something. *He runs and finds a place to hide, Mr. Destructo flies after him and blasts his ring too, Adrien keeps running and running until he goes into the alley.*