Chapter 110: Sabine akumatized

At home, Sabine and Yéyé Gregory talk in the bedroom.

Sabine: Dad, why are you like this?

Yéyé Gregory: You know why I'm like this.

Sabine: No, I don't. Ever since you got here, you've been nothing but mean to Tom when you know he's trying to be nice to you.

Yéyé Gregory: I don't like Tom and you know that!

Sabine: Just because you don't like him doesn't mean you have to be mean about it.

Yeye Gregory: I can be mean how I want to be mean. And I'm starting to not like him because your mother wasn't agreeing that you should marry Shang, she always says "Let her follow her heart, don't be arranging random guys for her." I hated it since you and he was together.

Sabine: I told you, this is my life and I love Tom. Why can't you ever accept him?

Yéyé Gregory: I'd rather turn over in my grave than accept him. If your mother was here right now, she'll see how this life could've been better. But for now... it's not. *He gets up and walks to the door and he looks at Sabine. * I'm sorry if I was harsh, but it's the truth. *He leaves the room, Sabine starts to sniffle and look at a picture of her mom.*

Sabine: I wish you were here, mom. So you can talk some sense into dad because I can't get through to him. *Tears start to fall on her face, and she clenches her jade necklace.*

In the Volcano lair, Syndrome senses negative emotions.

Syndrome: There's that feeling again. Time to get to work.

Scarlet Truther: Great. What villain are you gonna make this time?

Syndrome: Oh you'll see. In the meantime, just watch.

Scarlet Truther: Let's watch this Akuma failure

Syndrome: Nooroo, dark wings rise! *He transforms into Dark Wing.*

Dark Wing: The feeling of a father-daughter relationship isn't running smoothly because of an unfair family reunion. Well, her emotions will do just fine. *A butterfly flew in, and he turn it into an Akuma, he let it go. * Fly away, my little Akuma. And evilize her broken sorrow. *The Akuma flew out of the volcano and headed to Paris, it goes into Sabine's bedroom, and Sabine wipes her eyes and looks at the picture of her mom. Then suddenly, the Akuma hit the jade necklace, she's in Dark Wing's control. * Phoenix, I am Dark Wing. You are sad because daddy doesn't want your little hubby in his family and you want to prove him wrong. Well, I can't help you prove him wrong, but I can help you get your revenge on him. I'm giving you the power to have the firepower and the ability to turn people and things into ash. In return, you will hand me the most powerful miraculous in the world: Ladybug earrings, Black Cat ring, White wolf pendant, and an Eagle pendant.