Chapter 35: Seeing Jessica and Aeon

Soon, nighttime came and Marinette was in her room writing in her diary.

Tikki: I just noticed something.

Marinette: What?

Tikki: There's hasn't been any villains since the last villain you fought lately.

Marinette: Yeah. You're right. I guess villains do sleep. *She closes her diary and she goes to the change stand and changes into her pajamas, then she goes to the bathroom and brushes her teeth and washes her face too, a knocking came.*

Sabine: Marinette, it's me.

Marinette: Come in. *Sabine opens the trap door and she sees Marinette brushing her teeth.*

Sabine: Just checking on you.

Marinette: I'm fine. Just getting ready for bed.

Sabine: Alright. Sweet dreams. *She closes the trap door and Marinette wipes her face and turns the bathroom light off, she climbs onto the bed and turns her light off.* Good night, Tikki.

Tikki: Good night, Marinette. *They both go to sleep.*

Soon, the sun starts to rise, it's Sunday. Marinette start to get up and she yawned.

Marinette: Good morning, Tikki.

Tikki: Good morning, Marinette. You're up early on a Sunday.

Marinette: Yeah. Weird, but I guess it's the way to start the day. *She gets up and makes the bed, then she heads downstairs to the kitchen.*

Tom: Good morning, Marinette.

Marinette: Morning, dad.

Tom: You up early on a Sunday.

Marinette: I noticed.

Tom: Well you're just in time. I'm making some French toast. You love those, huh?

 You love those, huh?

Marinette: Yeah.

Tom: Good. They should be done in a few minutes.

Marinette: Okay. *She sits at the table and waits for the French toast.*