Chapter 53: Timmy finding out

In Marinette's house, Marinette and Timmy have a fruit jello cup for a snack.

Timmy: Mmm. I love jello.

Tom: I'm glad you do. Got some more here if you want some more.

Marinette: Thanks, dad. *She takes another bite and Tom walks to the living room, soon, Sabine came back to the house.*

Sabine: I'm back.

Tom: That's good. I made jello if you want some.

Sabine: Thank you, I'll try some. *She goes to the kitchen and gets some jello. Soon, the phone rang.*

Marinette: I'll get it. *She goes to the phone and answers it.* Hello?

???: Hello, Marinette, it's your uncle Tim.

Marinette: Hi, Uncle Tim. *Tom's eyes were wide open.*

Uncle Tom: You mind if I talk to your dad?

Tom: Tell him I'm not here.

Marinette: He's not here. Sorry.

Uncle Tim: Okay. Well if you see him, can you tell him I'm coming over this weekend to see you guys?

Marinette: Okay. *She hangs up the phone.*

Sabine: Who was that?

Marinette: Uncle Tim. He's coming over this weekend to see us.

Sabine: Tim? Oh no.

Marinette: What's wrong with uncle Tim?

Tom: Oh hey, look at the time. I better go close up the bakery.

Sabine: Bakery's already closed, Tom.

Tom: Then... I'm going to mop up the floor, don't want them to be all sticky before we open up for tomorrow. *He goes to the bakery.*

Marinette: Why doesn't dad like Uncle Tim?

Sabine: He and Tim didn't have a connection when they were kids. They were always competitive on who is better. It's been going on like that for years. Now that he's coming over, it'll be a little hard for him to see him or talk to him.

Marinette: I'm sure it can't be that bad.

Sabine: It gets worse. Just wait until he comes over. *She walks away from Marinette and Marinette goes back to the table and finishes up her jello.*

After snack time, Marinette goes to the bathroom and Tikki flies around a little bit in the room. Soon, the trap door knocked.

Timmy: Marinette?

Tikki: Uh-oh, somebody's coming, better hide. *She flies around a little bit and tries to find a hiding spot. Soon, the trap door opened, and he sees something.*