Chapter 195: Movie date and seeing Felix again

At the cinema, Luka and Marinette head to the cinema.

Luka: Anything you wanna see?

Marinette: I don't know. How about that one? *She points at the movie picture with Jagged Stone.*

Luka: Crocodile Heart? Are you sure?

Marinette: I like action movies.

Luka: Okay. 2 for Crocodile Heart. *He paid for the ticket and they came out and he hold them, they walk to theater 3 and go through the doors. Inside, the theater, the previews were playing, so they didn't miss the screening.*

*

Marinette: We made it

Luka: It didn't take too long. *They looked at the screen and the previews were about to end soon.*

At the park, the others were there, talking about what they would be doing tomorrow.

Nino: Dude, it's been 3 weeks since the school's out for the summer, with June being over in a few days, I feel like we have nothing else to do for the whole summer.

Alya: That's not true. We got other stuff to do for the summer. Why not go to the beach? It's the perfect time to go.

Mylene: The beach is nice. There's the sun. Sand. Surf. Everything at the beach.

Kim: I've been meaning to work on my summer tan for a while.

Alix: Okay. So we agree going to the beach is a good idea? *Everyone answered yes to that idea.*

Rose: What about Adrien? I'm sure he'll get a say in this.

Adrien: Hey, guys.

Alix: And speaking of Adrien. *Adrien and Felix walk up to his friends.*

Adrien: Hey, guys

Adrien: Hey, guys. *They all said hi to Adrien.* You all met my cousin Felix? *They all start to look and feel uncomfortable.* What's wrong?

Ivan: It's... not easy to say this but...

Alya: We're still mad that he was you and made me, Rose, and Juleka akumatized.

Adrien: I know he means well, but he made a mistake.

Nino: We don't think it was a mistake. Think he planned it when he came here.

Adrien: Nino...

Felix: It's true, Adrien. I thought if I dress up and act like you... then... I don't know why I did it. I wanna say I'm sorry about that.

Adrien: I was mad about what he did too. He apologized and I forgave him.

Alix: You only forgave him because you're his cousin. Do you think he means it?

Felix: I do mean it. I swear.

Alya: I'm not seeing it.

Adrien: Felix, can you apologize? *Felix scowled and groaned a little bit.*

Felix: Fine. I'm sorry I made you three akuamtized because of my trick.

Nino: You believe it?

Alya: Hmm.... still no.

Adrien/ Felix: What?

Kim: This is another trick that he'll pull again.

Felix: I swear, I won't pull another trick.

Adrien: You guys think he'll do something like that again? *They looked away.*

Max: That means yes.

Felix: This was a waste. I'm going home. See you later, Adrien.

Adrien: Felix, wait! *Felix walked away, filled with anger and regret.* Couldn't you guys give him another chance to redeem himself?

Nino: We'll believe it when we see it. *Adrien looked down and sad.* Hey, cheer up. It's not that we believe his apology, it's just hard to see if he means it.

Adrien: I get it.

Alya: We thought about going to the beach tomorrow. Wanna come?

Adrien: Yeah. Who'll be coming?

Alya: Us, we'll ask Marinette, Luka, Jessica, and Aeon if they wanna come.

Juleka: I could ask him. *She texts him and waits for him to reply.*

In the theater, Luka's phone is on mute mode, luckily he put it on mute before going to the cinema.

Juleka: He's not picking up.

Ivan: He's probably doing something.

Alya: I could call Marinette and see what she thinks. *She call Marinette's number and it went straight to voicemail.* She's not answering. What could she be doing?

Mylene: She's probably busy with his present.

Nathaniel: What present?

Mylene: Marinette's making a scrapbook for Luka for his birthday is this Saturday.

Nathaniel: Oh.

Rose: We'll ask them later.