Chapter 115: Heroes vs Sirens

Outside of the city, the Sirens have everyone in their control.

White Fang: They got everyone in mind control with their singing.

Ladybug: Well their trance is about to come to an end when we're done with them.

Sphinx: Gotcha! Glad you all showed up. Care to join the whole town with our special trance?

Ladybug: Sadly, we would like to say no.

Gemini: Well join them anyway. *They sang together and a loud sonic wave appeared, White Fang get his moon spear and made a moon shield appeared, and blocked off the noise.*

White Fang: Nice try, mermaids! It's gonna take more than singing to get us into a trance like that.

Gemini: Think again. Here's a little trick we got. Attack! *Everyone runs up to the heroes.*

Ladybug: Bad choice. *They weren't gonna fight them off, but block, dodge, and evade them. Ladybug throw her yo-yo out and grab a few people and swing them away, one man jumped on her back, she tried to get him off her back, but his grip was strong.* Let go! *She shakes him off until he starts to lose grip on her, she throws her yo-yo out again and hit a few in the head, Black Panther twirls his staff and extends it too and hit a few mind-control people, throws in a cat nip bomb and it exploded, they start to cough and gag a little bit, Blue Feather open her feather and swing it around and a few feather blasts came and hit a few back, she turns and made a blue twister appeared and push them all back, White Fang fight them off with his spear and create some moon rocks and launch them too, Eagle fly up, swoop down and she twirls her bullroarer and throw it out too, she kicks a few back too and flies up, Mister Quills run up a wall and did a flip and landed and draw his quill katana and fight them off too, and Viperia twirls her viper ribbon and throw it out at a girl and pull her forward and let her go too.*

Viperia: These people are like ants at a picnic: always a nuisance. *She twirls her ribbon again and throws it out again, Black Panther throws out his cat boomerang and hit a few people and he caught it.*

Black Panther: What happened to the Sirens?

Eagle: I bet they went like fishes and swim away. *They keep fighting until a sonic boom came, they exclaimed and see who caused it. It was Sphinx, Gemini, and Dana, they fly up and landed.*

Sphinx: Surprise to see us?

Black Panther: I don't like surprises! *He twirls his staff and runs up and fights them off, but Sphinx grabs his tail and pulls him back, Dana grabs his staff and throws it out.* Seriously! I just got that back!

Dana: Then I guess you won't get it back anytime soon. Give in to our voices.

Black Panther: Fat chance! *He kick back and grab Sphinx's tail and swing her around and throw her to a tree, Sphinx scowled and she fly down, he gasped.*

Sphinx: Ha! That's all you got? Well, lend me your ears for the last song you'll ever hear. *She gets her microphone out.*

Black Panther: I don't think so. *He draw his cat boomerang and throw it at them, Sphinx ducked and the boomerang hit her head, she fell on her stomach and get back up. He and Eagle fight off Dana and Gemini, Gemini threw in a punch and Black Panther holds back on the punch, and the same with the other fist, he pushed her back, but she used her tail and trips him, and he lands on his side. Eagle run up and she fight off Gemini, but Gemini flipped her over and pinned her down.*

Gemini: Ha! Such a weak little bird. *She gets back up and holds her microphone.* Here's a tune with some edge. *She sing heavy metal, they covered their ears and she stopped.* I must admit, it pains me to know that you two will give in to our command and hand over your miraculouses.