Chapter 145: Bullying problem and Isaiah's akumatized

After everything was settled and quieted down, the others were all dressed and ready to go to Juicy Juice Bar.

Bridgette: Ready to go to Juicy Juice?

Timmy: I am.

Marin: Wonder what flavors they have.

Bridgette: A lot of flavors.

Marin: Cool.

Bridgette: Marinette, you coming?

Marinette: Sorry, I can't. As much as I want to, I can't. I gotta get to the arena and make the costume. But I promise I'll come by after.

Marin: Okay. *Soon, a car was parked outside of the house.*

Timmy: Hey, a car is outside.

Tim: Who is it?

Timmy: It's Clara Nightingale and that lady.

Marinette: She must be here to see this. *She gets her book out. The doorbell rang, and Bridgette opened the door.*

Clara Nightingale: Hello.

Bridgette: Oh my gosh. You're... Clara Nightingale?

Clara Nightingale: Yes, I am. Um, is Marinette here?

Marinette: Right here.

Clara Nightingale: Perfect. Have you got the design ready?

Marinette: Yep. Here is it. *She showed her the costume design, and Clara looked happy about it.*

Clara Nightingale: Marinette... this is... the best costume design I've ever seen.

Marinette: You like it?

Clara Nightingale: I do. Let's get to work on it.

Marinette: Okay. *She and Marinette leave the house and go in the car and Penny drives off to the arena.*

Bridgette: Let's head to Juicy Juice.

Marin: Okay.

Timmy: Okay. *Bridgette holds his hand and they start leaving the house and walk down the block.*

In the AccorHotels Arena, Penny drives to the back of the arena and she, Clara, and Marinette get out of the car and go through the back way of the arena.

Clara's manager (Richard): Clara, you're here.

Clara Nightingale: Yes I am. And I brought Marinette to design my costume.

Richard: Perfect, let's get you started. In the meantime, let's rehearse before showtime tomorrow.

Clara Nightingale: Of course. *They walk to the stage, Penny walks Marinette to the dressing room where she can work on the costume.*

Penny: Okay, so this is your workstation for you to do the costume. Let me know if you need anything.

Marinette: Okay. *Penny walks away and Marinette gets the book and shows the design, she starts grabbing fabric, sequin, and other stuff for her costume and she gets started on it.*

At the Juicy Juice bar, everyone got some juice.

Marin: Hey, this stuff is good. What did you get?

Bridgette: Pineapple and coconut. A pina colada.

 A pina colada