Chapter 107: Heroes vs Witches of East Paris part 2

Meanwhile, the others fight off the Witches and slow down both monsters.

Red Witch: Hand me the spell book. I got a spell that will put them all to shame.

Black Panther: They don't know when to quit. *He flip forward and throw a cat nip bomb at them and it exploded, they start to cough from the explosion, and soon Red Witch dropped the spell book. Soon, Ladybug and the other heroes run to the scene.*

Uncanny valley: Ladybug, you're back.

Ladybug: Say hello to...

Arachnid: Arachnid.

Louve Grise: Louve Grise.

Ladybug: You already know Carapace.

Carapace: Hey. Glad to fight alongside you guys again.

Red Witch: The book? Where is it? *She sees it and she uses her powers to get it.* You're not gonna win this time. Sick 'em, boy! *The giant Ape roar and shoot green fire from his mouth, they evade the fire blast.*

Ladybug: Let's close the book on this loudmouth. *She run up to the Ape, and he smash his fists on the ground, Ladybug leap up and she threw her yo-yo, and hit his head, she landed and the Ape smash his fists again and Ladybug evade it. Black Panther run up, extend his staff, leap up, and hit his nose, it roared in pain. White Fang get his spear, he twirl it and it start to glow he fire a moon ball and it rolled to the giant ape, he tried to push it so it can stop, but it hit the building.*

White Fang: Not bad if I do say so myself.

Blue Witch: He's down.

Yellow Witch: Not for long. *Her wand starts to glow.* Rise! *She points the wand at the giant ape, and he starts to move and get back up, the Giant Ape roars and throws the moon ball at them.*

Black Panther: Cataclysm! *His left hand glowed black, he touched the moon ball until it was black and start to crumble into pieces. The Giant Ape roared out fire again, they evade the fire.* Black Cat power! *His ring glowed blue, he start to grow whiskers on his face, a real cat tail appeared behind him, he get his claws out, and he roared like a Panther.*

Blue Feather: He's more powerful.

Uncanny Valley: How do we defeat them both?

Mister Quills: If only there's a way to deal with both of our problems.

Ladybug: Think I know. Lucky charm! *She throw her yo-yo up, a swarm of magical ladybugs appeared, and made a toy plane appeared.* A toy helicopter?

Mister Quills: Think it's time to get Timmy?

Ladybug: No. Not in this mission. But I'll think of something.