Chapter 164: Shopping for a Father's day present

After the battle, they hide behind the juicy juice bar and de-transform, Marinette heads out.

Marin: Hey. Where are you going?

Marinette: I gotta head back to the t-shirt shop.

Marin: For what?

Marinette: Gotta get dad's shirt made for tomorrow.

Marin: Aww man. Father's Day's tomorrow?

Marinette: Yeah.

Marin: Can I come too? There's something I need to get him.

Marinette: We'll see you later. *She and Marin head to the shop, they were confused about what's doing.*

Adrien: I gotta get something for my dad.

Aeon: Oh. What are you gonna get him?

Adrien: I don't know. Something special. I better go too. *He heads to a nearby store and looks for something for his dad.

Luka: I guess you guys got a dad too?

Jessica: No. Just moms.

Luka: Wow.

Aeon: What about you? *Luka looked down and away.* Sorry I asked.

Luka: No, it's okay

Luka: No, it's okay. It's just that... never mind. I better get ready to go to the concert.

Jessica: Us too. *They head home.*

In the shop, Marinette headed the employee a picture of her and her brothers, she printed it on the back of the shirt and she go to the computer.

Employee: Okay. What would the writing be on the front?

Marinette: World's Best Dad.

Employee: Aww. Okay. *She put it on the computer and hit enter.* Okay, the writing will be added through there. *She points at the T-Shirt writing machine and takes the shirt to the T-shirt writing machine, she presses the green button, and the writing appeared on the front of the shirt.*

Marinette: Wow.

Employee: There you go. *She gets the shirt out and shows it to Marinette.* What do you think?

Marinette: I like it.

Employee: Okay. That'll be $10.00. *Marinette goes through her purse and gets $10.00 out and pays for the shirt.* Here you go. Nice and fresh. *She put the shirt in a brown bag and handed it to Marinette.*

Marinette: Thank you. *She leaves the shirt shop.*

Marin: Hey. Did you get the shirt?

Marinette: Yep.

Marin: Can I see it?

Marinette: Yeah when we get home. What time is it?

Marin: 4:00.

Marinette: We gotta be ready for the concert. Let's go. *She and Marin leave the shop and head home, Bridgette waits for them to come out.*

Bridgette: You got the present?

Marinette: One of them.

Marin: And I got a ceramic mug.

Bridgette: Cool. Let's go. *They head home.*

In a jewelry shop, Adrien paid for a locket for his dad. It has a picture of him, his mom, and his dad.

 It has a picture of him, his mom, and his dad

Adrien: Thank you. *He holds the box and leaves the shop, he heads home.* My father would love this. Better get ready for the concert.

In Marinette's room, Marinette put the present in her drawer and gets the stuff for her friends.

Tikki: What's that, Marinette?

Marinette: Glow sticks. I'm taking these to the concert. Better get going. Let's go. *Tikki goes in the purse and Marinette heads out with Bridgette, Marin, and Timmy.*

Marin: You're taking us?

Tim: Yep. Let's go. Your dad lends me his car. You don't wanna be late. *They leave the house, and wave to their dad and grandpa bye.*

Tom: Have fun, guys. *They get in the van and Tim starts driving.*

Tim: Where is the concert taking place?

Marinette: At the AccordHotels Arena.

Tim: Okay. *He keeps driving them there.*

Timmy: I'm excited. This is my first concert.

Bridgette: I have seen concerts in Beijing and Shanghai. I'm into K-Pop.

Marinette: I didn't know that.

Bridgette: It's really good.

Tim: You're all gonna have fun I know you will. *He keeps driving them there.*