Chapter 162: Getting Earthquake Queen

In the Volcano Lair, Dark Wing de-transforms back to Syndrome.

Syndrome: Okay. Time to go bigger.

Scarlet Truther: Think it's time to send out a new villain?

Syndrome: Yep. And I know who should do the job. Earthquake Queen. *Earthquake Queen breaks through rocks and yawns.*

Earthquake Queen: What do you want?

Syndrome: Time to get to work?

Earthquake Queen: Why do I have to do this? Can't you get somebody else to take my place?

Syndrome: No. I'll use someone else next time. For now, you go.

Earthquake Queen: Fine. Let's get this over with. *She goes to the teleporter, Syndrome teleported her to Paris, France.*

Scarlet Truther: Think she can do this?

Syndrome: Yes she will. The whole world will probably "shake" in their shoes. *He laughs evilly.*

In Paris, France, Marinette walks for a bit and she sees a clothes shop.

Marinette: This will do. *She go inside the store and stopped at a counter.*

Employee: Hello and welcome to Páris Tee Shop. How can I help you?

Marinette: I would like a shirt made for my dad for Father's Day.

Employee: Oh yes. Father's Day's tomorrow. You can pick on what shirt color is in the back.

Marinette: Okay. *She goes to the shirt racks and looks at the different colored shirts.* This gray one is okay. *She gets the gray shirt and checks on the size.* XXL. *She takes the shirt and goes to the counter. Meanwhile, Earthquake Queen teleported to Paris.*

Earthquake Queen: Perfect

Earthquake Queen: Perfect. Perfect. Now, let's get to destruction. *She punch the pavement, people exclaimed and Earthquake Queen start stomping and shaking the ground.

Male citizen: EARTHQUAKE! *People start running away and the road starts to griddle and crack and Earthquake Queen starts throwing rocks all over the place.*

*