Chapter 174: Present shopping

After meeting with Luka, Marinette, Bridgette, and Marin go to the nearest toy store and buy a present for Timmy.

Marin: Okay, so what toy are we looking for here?

Bridgette: What does he like?

Marinette: He loves things that move: trains, boats, cars, and planes.

Bridgette: Got it.

Marin: Shouldn't be too hard to find.

Bridgette: Aw man, I left my money at home.

Marinette: We could go back home and shop tomorrow or you can go back home and get the money without anyone getting suspicious.

Bridgette: Better get the money at home. I'll be right back. *She leaves the store and heads back home and gets her money for the present.* Good thing we live a few buildings down. *She keeps moving until she gets to the front door. Back at the store, Marinette and Marin look through the different titles and they see a lot of toys. Marinette gets a Lego speed boat rescue kit.*

Marin: What you got?

Marinette: This Lego speed boat rescue kit.

Marin: Cool. I got a toy helicopter, only need batteries for the remote controller.

 I got a toy helicopter, only need batteries for the remote controller

Marinette: There's some upfront. Only $1.00.

Marin: Well that's anti-climatic. *They head up to the counter and pay for the toys.*

Cashier: Okay. The LEGO speed boat rescue kit. That'll be $14.99. *Marinette go into her purse and get $20.00 and handed it to the cashier and he give her her change back, $5.01.* Here's your change and here's your toy.

Marinette: Thank you. *She take the bag with the LEGO kit, Marin stepped to the counter and pay for the toy helicopter.*

Cashier: Okay, so one toy helicopter and a set of batteries. That'll be $10.99. *Marin reaches into his pocket and gets out his wallet and gets $11.00 and pays for it, he gets his change, hands it to him, and put the helicopter and batteries in a plastic bag.* Here you go.