Chapter 139: Heroes vs Fashion Prince part 2

In the city, the heroes got their miraculouses on and they continue to fight off Fashion Prince, they keep ducking, dodging, weaving, and evading the book, and Fashion Prince gets angry.

Mister Quills: This man doesn't know when to quit. How can we handle him now?

Ladybug: I don't know. But the Akuma must be his book. We have to get it from him.

Black Panther: Without getting hit.

Fashion Prince: Dark Wing called, he wants his miraculous. Now hand them over! *He throws the book out, and Mister Quills draws his katana, but the katana hit the book.* What the? A sword? So yesterday.

Mister Quills: Dang it!

Ladybug: Let's see what I can do. Lucky charm! *She throw her yo-yo up, and a swarm of magical ladybugs appeared, and made a tube of glue appeared.* A tube of glue?

Fashion Prince: Glue this, bug! *He throws his book out, Ladybug jumps over and the book came back, Fashion Prince caught the book

Fashion Prince: Glue this, bug! *He throws his book out, Ladybug jumps over and the book came back, Fashion Prince caught the book.* Darn it! Why aren't you getting caught? *Ladybug looked at the book, the tube of glue, and Black Panther, and it hit her.*

Ladybug: I know how to stop him. Ladybug power! *Her earrings glowed red, she grow antennas on her head, she sprout wings, and a new Ladybug super suit appeared, she did a single loop turn and landed.* We'll have to complete his book with whatever we throw at him, it'll be in the book. When his book is full, he can't use it anymore. Black Panther, uses his cataclysm to destroy the book.

Black Panther: You got it.

Mister Quills: Let's go! *They run up to him.*

Fashion Prince: Oh you want some more? Well, I can help you with that. *He flies toward them, and they duck and dodge him, White Fang twirls his spear and points it at him, and fires some moon rocks at him, Fashion Prince uses the book to capture the moon rocks.* Ha! It's gonna take more than just rocks to stop me!

White Fang: Think again. *He howl like a wolf and the 5 Alpha Wolves appeared.* Charge! *They charged at Fashion Prince.*

Fashion Prince: Nice doggies, nice doggies. Don't kill me! *They pounce on him, he uses his book and gets the wolves.*

White Fang: It didn't last long. Wolf power! *His pendant glowed white and he had real wolf ears growing on top of his head, a real tail appeared behind him, and a new Wolf super suit appeared. He howled like a wolf.*

Ladybug: Blue Feather, you're up.

Blue Feather: You got it. *She open her fan and made blue sonic blasts come out and go towards Fashion Prince.*

Fashion Prince: Oh no. Not today! *He swings his book and catches the sonic blasts and he looks at the book.* You're just using your powers to get my book filled up.

Mister Quills: That's kinda the idea. Now it's time to make my point. Quills shoot out! *He sticks his pin cushion out and fires the quills and Fashion Prince catches the quills with his book, but a few hit him.*

Fashion Prince: Ow! How?

Mister Quills: Get with the program! Your book is full. Porcupine power! *His bracelet glowed brown, he has a quill backpack behind him and a new porcupine super suit, and he show off his quills.*

Fashion Prince: No! Ugh. I can still take you all out.

Eagle: I don't think so. *She kick the book up, Fashion Prince gasped, but Eagle caught it, she throw it to Ladybug and glued it close.*

Fashion Prince: No! My book.

Ladybug: Think fast! *She throws the book to Black Panther.*

Black Panther: Cataclysm! *His hand glowed black, it's black and turned into rock, and the Akuma flew out.* Black Cat power! *His ring glowed blue, whiskers grow on his face and fangs grow on his teeth, a real tail appeared behind him, his claws were out, and he roared like a Panther.*

Ladybug: No more evil-doing for you, little Akuma. *She opens the yo-yo and twirls it around.* Time to de-evilize! *She throws the yo-yo out and catches the Akuma.* Gotcha! *She opens the yo-yo and sets the butterfly free.* Bye bye little butterfly. *She picks up the tube of glue and throws it up in the air.* Miraculous Ladybug! *Everything was back to normal, Mister Quills get his katana back, all the clothes from the boutiques were back to where they came from, and Fashion Prince got de-akuamtized back to Jacques. They did a high five at the end.*

Jacques: What happened?

Ladybug: You were akumatized, but it's all over.

Jacques: Thank you all. I guess I was just jealous that Clara suggested Marinette be her stylist for her show on Friday.

Ladybug: (Jacques was jealous? I never knew that would be the reason.)

Jacques: Anyway, I shall be going.

Eagle: I'll take you to where you were at.

Jacques: I don't know.

Eagle: Trust me.

Jacques: Okay. *Eagle picks up Jacques and she starts flying away. Soon, Ladybug, Black Panther, White Fang, and Mister Quills' miraculouses start to beep.*

Ladybug: We're about to transform back.

Mister Quills: I need your miraculouses so I can get to work on the Black Box.

Viperia: I'll tell Eagle about that.

Ladybug: Let's go. *They all leap away.*

In the Volcano Lair, Dark Wing scowled and he bang his fists on the table.

Dark Wing: I knew it was too good to be true. Mark this defeated akumas defeated: 9. Never again will they ever defeat me! Or take away this. But no matter what, those miraculouses will be good as mine, even if I turn Paris' favorite heroes into the worse fashion statement. *He sighed in defeat.*