Chapter 149: Explaining the situation and leaving

Meanwhile, Marinette woke up and looked around in a strange room- which turns out to be her bedroom.

Marinette: Where am I? What happened?

Luka: You fainted.

Aeon: You're in your room.

Marinette: What? How?

Jessica: After Bull-E was de-akuamtized and when our miraculous started to beep, you passed out before you went to retrieve the allies' miraculouses.

Marinette: Where are they?

Luka: Right here. *He gets the crab necklace out of his pocket, Adrien gets the Electric Eel necklace out of his pocket, and Aeon get the Dragonfly miraculous out of her pocket and they showed it to her.*

Marinette: How did you get them without you guys knowing their identity?

Adrien: We told them to hide so we wouldn't find out and leave their miraculous and we'll get them without seeing their real faces.

Marinette: Smart. *She takes them and looks at them.* Can one of you get my box?

Marin: I got it. *He goes to the miracle box and lends it to Marinette, she opens and puts the miraculous in and closes it.*

Jessica: I don't get it. We were all hit by Bull-E's insults, why didn't it hit you?

Marinette: Guess I can tell you guys that one. When I was younger, I use to cry all the time. *Soon, a flashback came when Marinette was 5, and she start crying.* I wasn't good in school, I always get picked on a lot, and I didn't know anything. *Soon, her mom and dad walked into her room.*

Young Marinette: Mommy, daddy. *They comfort her. Sabine plays the pan flute to cheer her up.*

Marinette VO: My mom always plays the pan flute to cheer me up and it worked. I forgot why I was crying and what was I upset about. She told me "Don't let people bully you. Sometimes you gotta stick up for yourself and show people that you're not the one to be pushed around. And one more thing: Don't let their words mean anything to you." *The flashback was over.*
Marinette: So when Bull-E was throwing those insults at me, I just didn't let them get to me. But then, one struck me the most.

Aeon: What was it?

Marinette: Can't say it. I better head back. *She gets out of bed.*

Bridgette: Where are you going?

Marinette: I gotta go back and finish up Clara's costume. I'm close to finishing up.

Marin: You sure you'll be okay going back?

Marinette: I'll be fine. I'll see you later. *She leaves her room and head outside, she hides in the back alley and gets Tikki out.*

Tikki: Marinette, you sure you're okay?

Marinette: I'll be fine. It was just a dizzy spell. I'll be fine. Tikki, spots on! *She transforms into Ladybug, she throws her yo-yo out and swings up and leaps up and leaps down, running to the arena.*