Chapter 30: Garbage man strikes

After the meeting with Master Fu, Marinette walks back home.

Tikki: You sure you can trust Adrien with the wolf miraculous?

Marinette: I'm sure. You heard what Master Fu, give it to someone you can rely on. Now I know what Adrien did was stupid and hurtful, but he means well. I guess I can give him another chance to redeem himself and try not to give me the side eyes too.

Tikki: Well if you're sure about that.

Up in the air, Garbage man appeared and he was ready to cause trouble.

Garbage Man: Perfect. Time for a little bit of fun. *He raises his hand until they start to glow.* Trash storm! *The clouds start to turn dark green and thunder starts to come too.*

Marinette: What the? Is that

Marinette: What the? Is that... *Soon, trash starts to fall from the sky, people are disgusted and they start to panic.* Not again. *She hides in the alley and gets her phone, she calls Luka.* (Come on, Luka. Answer the phone.)

Luka: Hello?

Marinette: Hey. It's me.

Luka: Hey. What's going on?

Marinette: There's a new villain. Close to my house.

Luka: I'm on my way. *He hangs up and Marinette put her phone in her purse. Marinette gets Tikki out.*

Marinette: Guess it's time to take out the trash. Tikki, spots on! *She transforms into Ladybug and she runs out and sees what's going on.*

Garbage man: Yes! Smell the horrific odor of my garbage. This whole city will be stinking for weeks.

Ladybug: Better get his help on this one. *She swings her yo-yo out and goes to see Adrien.*

In his room, Adrien watched the news.

Reporter Debra Hoda: Thank you, Nadja. As you can see, it's no ordinary thunderstorm. Instead, it's a trash storm. Not sure who or what caused it. But we're hoping our beloved heroes will stop this horrific and disgusting storm.

Adrien: A trash storm? Wish I can help, but... I can't.

Ladybug: That could be arranged. *Adrien turned around and he sees Ladybug.*

Adrien: Marinette? What are you doing here?

Ladybug: Guess I'll need your help on this one.

Adrien: Why do you want my help? I thought you would rely on "Black Panther" to help you.

Ladybug: Okay. Don't go there on that one. I want to give you a second chance to be a hero. Think you can do that?

Adrien: I don't know. I let my jealousy of you and Luka ruin everything.

Ladybug: Not true. Look, I know what you did was wrong, and almost tried to break my relationship up. But a reliable master wanted me to give this miraculous to someone I can trust. And... maybe you could do it.

Adrien: You trust me? After everything, I did to you and Luka? And the way I said you're just a friend?

Ladybug: I know you like this other side of me and the normal side of me, but I trust you. As a friend. *Adrien grinned at that and he look serious.*

Adrien: What do I have to do?

Ladybug: Adrien Agreste, this is the miraculous of the wolf, which grants the power of strength and hunting instincts. You will use it for the greater good. It is yours to keep. *Adrien hold the box, he opened it and a gray light appeared, he looked at it moving and a gray wolf kwami appeared.*

Fangg: Hi

Fangg: Hi. My name is Fangg and I will be your kwami.

Adrien: Hi, Fangg. *He put on his paw print pendant.*

Fangg: What you say to transform is "Fangg, let's howl!

Adrien: Fangg, let's howl! *His pendant glowed and the paw print glowed, he howled like a wolf, and a wolf-like super suit appeared from his upper body to down on his feet, he extend his wolf tail, push his hair back and wolf ears appeared, his utility belt appeared with a whip, silent whistle, and lasso, he made a gray mask appeared across his eyes. And he swings his claws out and shows his wolf paw gloves.*

???: Cool

???: Cool. I miss this freedom again.

Ladybug: Don't make this your last, uh...

White Fang: White Fang.

Ladybug: Right, White Fang. Let's go. Black Panther is waiting for us. *They leave the room and head outside.*

White Fang: Whoa. Guess we're dealing with that?

Ladybug: Looks that way. *They keep jumping and running.*

On the ground, people take cover from the trash storm.

Black Panther: Out of all the villains, why does it have to be this guy?

Garbage Man: Aww what's the matter? Afraid to be hit by a pile of trash? Well, that could be arranged. *He made his garbage bazooka appear.* Let's take a little trip to the dump! *He starts blasting Black Panther, but he evades and dodges the garbage, he got a garbage bag and throws it at Garbage Man.* Uh-oh. *It hit him and he hit the ground.*

Black Panther: That should hold him off.