Chapter 52: Wang Cheng leave Paris

Back at home, Wang Cheng got his stuff packed up and Sabine get ready to take him to the airport.

Wang Cheng: Thank you for letting me stay for a day.

Sabine: You're welcome. Come over whenever you want.

Wang Cheng: It would be an honor. *Sabine hugs her uncle.*

Sabine: Kids, say goodbye to your great uncle. *Timmy runs and hugs him.*

Timmy: I'm gonna miss you when you go back to Shanghai.

Wang Cheng: Aww don't be sad. I'll come back next time. I promise. *Marinette hugs him too.*

Marinette: Thanks for teaching us how to make soup. Someday we'll make it ourselves.

Wang Cheng: Well I'll be glad to try it when I come back for a visit. Goodbye.

Marinette and Timmy: Bye. *Sabine takes Wang Cheng to the taxi car and takes him to the airport.*

Sabine: He'll call when he made it back home.

Timmy: I miss him already.

Tom: It's alright, sport. You'll see him again. Who wants a snack?

Timmy: I do.

Marinette: Okay.

Tom: Coming right up. *He goes to the kitchen and gets them a snack.*

On the houseboat, Luka and Juleka watch TV.

Juleka: So, your birthday is coming up.

Luka: Yeah.

Juleka: You want a party this year?

Luka: Not sure. I'll think about it.

Juleka: Okay. You only got 3 weeks until then.

Luka: Yeah.

Anarka: No, you're not coming down here. Because I said so, you have to respect that! I know you want to see them, but they're fine without you here. Hello? Hello! *She put her phone down.* This is not good.

Luka: What's wrong?

Anarka: Your dad is coming soon.

Juleka: Dad is coming?

Anarka: I'm afraid so. I know he walked out on us years ago and he didn't help out much. Now he wants to try to step up and be a father again.

Luka: You're gonna let him come back here?

Anarka: I don't know. Let's just hear what he has to say before any of us jump to conclusions, okay?

Luka: Okay.

Juleka: Okay.

Luka: When is he coming?

Anarka: He didn't say. He's gonna do his "surprise visit." But don't worry, not sure if he'll stay long.

Luka: Okay. (Hopefully, he won't ruin this family.)