Chapter 138: Heroes vs Fashion Prince part 1

In the city, people start running away in fear of Fashion Prince.

Fashion Prince: And they call this boutique fashion? No thank you. *He throw his notebook and took all the clothes out of the boutique store and he catch the book.* Ugh. These are so 5 minutes ago. Nobody can do a better job than me! Fashion Prince!

Blitzen: Isn't it wrong to steal clothes?

Fashion Prince: Who said that?

Ladybug: Right here! *Fashion Prince looked at them and scowled.*

Fashion Prince: Ladybug! And I see you got a new team of heroes. What happened to your other team?

Dark Wing: What the? New miraculouses? Well minus Ladybug's but the others. What is the meaning of this?

Miss Feathers: That's none of your concern!

Fashion Prince: And where did you get those super suits? Those are the last century.

Azure: So? With new weapons and power moves, they're a great comeback.

Fashion Prince: Let's see how much of a great comeback you're about to be when I take your miraculous! *He throws the book at them, they evade the book and he caught it.*

Ladybug: His book. Of course.

Fashion Prince: Out of my way weaklings, I'm looking for that no-good fashion stealer Marinette! Where is she?

Ladybug: You're not getting close to her!

Fashion Prince: Who asked for your input?! *He throws the book again, Ladybug leaps away, Poseidon points his trident out and shoots water at Fashion Prince.*

Fashion Prince: No! Do you know this cloak is dry clean only?

Poseidon: Nope. I don't understand fashion.

Fashion Prince: Well you're about to when I redo your little costume and take away that bracelet on your wrist. *He swoop down toward him, Poseidon twirl his trident and fired a big wave at Fashion King, but he missed the wave, Ladybug throw her yo-yo out and hit the Fashion Prince's head.* Ow! Why you... *He throw his book again, Ladybug ducked and hit the lamp post and the book came back, he caught it. He looked at it.* A lamp post! This isn't what I wanted. *He swipes the page away until it's blank.* Let's try it again.

Ladybug: Yeah let's not.

Fashion Prince: Well think again. *He gets his pen and shoots out ink, they evade the ink blast, and some got some on their suits.*

Miss Feathers: Is this ink washable?

Swan Lake: It better be.

Blitzen: Just stay on your toes. *He made another ink splash, they evade it and fell back.*

Poseidon: So much for staying on our toes. *They get up and run toward him.*

In Master Fu's house, Marin infuses the pen into the Black Cat miraculous.

Marin: Okay. That's it. Uh-huh. Just a little more. *He keeps going until it starts to fade away.* No. *He breathes in and out once.* You can do this. One more time. *He points the laser pen at the ring and infuses it and Plagg goes inside the Black Box.* Yes! Black Cat miraculous is in.

Master Fu: So far so good.

Marin: Let's keep going with a little snake. *He points the laser pen at the snake bracelet, but the laser fades away.* Aw man. *He sits down.* I just don't have enough energy to finish it fast enough. *He sighed and rub his eyes.* Sorry. It's just that the whole planet is counting on me. *Soon, he hears people screaming outside.* Look, I can't finish the black box, but I want to help my friends beat the villain. *Master Fu nods his head once.*