Chapter 104: Curse the witches

In the Volcano Lair, Syndrome watches the Witches on the screen.

Syndrome: Yes. They're here. Now it's time to see what they can do.

Scarlet Truther: You think they can use their so-called spell powers will stop those miraculous heroes?

Syndrome: I don't think. I know. They may have tried to stop them, but it backfired on them. Now that I have the one thing they'll never get back. All of Paris and the pathetic little planet will be mine to control. And nobody will ever stop me. With a little help from this Butterfly miraculous with the power of akumatizing some random person to help do my work in getting the other miraculouses.

Scarlet Truther: Let's see how they do it. Prepare for another backfire attack.

Syndrome: Nonsense, they'll pull it off just fine.

In Paris, the witches take to the sky and start using their spells on people and everything in sight.

Red Witch: Hand me the spell book. I know how to make something appear. *The Yellow Witch passes the spell book to the Red witch, she gets her wand ready to go and fires at a parked car and turns into a robot monster, people start to scream in fear and run away, Red Witch starts to cackle.* These spells are much more powerful.

* These spells are much more powerful

Blue Witch: Let me see. I got a perfect spell that will bring these heroes here instantly. *She holds the book and gets her wand out and prepares to fire, she made a tower appear and a screaming girl on top too.* Perfect.

At the park, Luka plays his guitar and a song he wrote for her. Suddenly, they hear screaming.

 Suddenly, they hear screaming

Luka: What was that?

Marinette: I don't know. *She looks up and sees one of the witches.* But I think I know who might be responsible for this.

Luka: So much for a villain-free day. *He put his guitar down and Marinette gets Tikki out and Luka gets Plagg out.*

Marinette: Guess it's time to put an end to the witches broomsticks. Tikki, spots on! *She transforms into Ladybug.*

Luka: Plagg, claws out! *He transforms into Black Panther, they both run out of the park and to the city, and they both leap up and see the witches.*

Black Panther: Huh, it's the witches again.

Ladybug: I thought we would never see them again.

Black Panther: They're like roaches, they always come back.

In Adrien's room, Adrien sees a giant robot and 3 witches causing mayhem.

Adrien: Uh-oh.

Fangg: Whoa. Talk about catastrophe.

Adrien: We gotta go down there.

Fangg: Just say the word and help Ladybug and Kitty boy.

Adrien: Black Panther.

Fangg: Yeah that's what I meant.

Adrien: Fangg, let's howl! *He transforms into White Fang, opens his window, and goes into the city.*

In Jessica and Aeon's room, they see witches in the city.

Jessica: Since when does this city have witches?

Aeon: Never since we been here. But the others need our help.

Jessica: You're right. Liiri, it's time to transform. Liiri, wings of liberty! *She transforms into Eagle, Aeon press her bracelet and transforms into Uncanny Valley, they open the window and they both fly off.*

In Marin's room, Marin and Bridgett watch TV and they see the breaking news of Witches in the city.

Bridgette: Witches? Why is it always witches?

Marin: I don't know. But we gotta stop this. Spiike, quills up!

Bridgette: Purry, spread my feathers! *They both transform and Marin is now Mister Quills and Bridgette is Blue Feather. They both leave the room and head outside and meet with the others.*

On top of a building, they see the witches spreading their spells and dark magic all over Paris.

Eagle: This is crazy.

Mister Quills: Are they always like this?

Ladybug: Only once. But we deal with them as we dealt with any villain. Let's go. *They leap down and came face to face with the Witches.*