Chapter 159: Lila's akumatized

In Lila's house, Lila is still on punishment and still doing community service, she's mad that she doesn't have many things to do over the summer while her friends (not-so) are having fun.

Lila: This is not fair. All of my friends have planned over the summer while I'm still grounded and the only time she goes out is only doing volunteer work at the zoo. This stinks. (How I wish I wasn't grounded for the whole Summer so I can finally do something about my revenge on Marinette for getting me kicked out of school. That will come when the time comes.) *Soon, she thinks it sucks and is no fun. She goes on her social media and checks Instagram and sees what's going on. It's a post from Alya, she's at Adrien's house having fun.* What the? Why am I seeing Alya and everyone else at Adrien's house? And why wasn't I invited? Grrr. I bet Marinette is there, rubbing it in my face. I hate her so much. *She throw her phone at a wall and scowled and folded her arms. Soon, Victoria (her mom) opened the door.*

Victoria: Is everything okay, honey?

Lila: Yeah. I just... accidentally dropped my... pen on the floor. See. *She get the pen and showed it to her mom.*

Victoria: Okay

Victoria: Okay. Well, get ready. It's time for you to do your volunteer work at the zoo.

Lila: Ugh. I hate volunteering at the zoo. *She leave her room and headed outside and her mom took her to the Zoo. Lila looked out the car window and she see Marinette and her little brother.* Huh? Hey, can you stop by the car?