Chapter 108: Returning the miraculouses and surprise news

Meanwhile, Ladybug and Arachnid meet outside Max's house. Arachnid de-transform and Arii hover next to Max, he handed the miraculous back to Ladybug.

Max: Thank you, Ladybug.

Ladybug: You're welcome, Max. Bug out. *She throws her yo-yo out and Max head back inside. She goes to Louve Grise next- at the Louvre, she de-transforms and Mikka hover next to Sabrina and gives Ladybug the miraculous back.*

Sabrina: Thanks, Ladybug.

Ladybug: You're welcome, Sabrina. Bug out! *She runs and throws her yo-yo out and flies off, Sabrina walks back to the louvre. Next, she meets with Carapace at Nino's house.*

Carapace: Wayzz, shell off! *He de-transforms and Wayzz hovers next to Nino.*

Nino: Thanks, Ladybug

Ladybug: You're welcome, Nino. I'll be sure to use Alya in the next battle.

Nino: Can't wait for that to happen.

Ladybug: Bug out. *She goes to the window, jumps out, and swings on her yo-yo.*

In Master Fu's house, Marinette lend Master Fu the turtle miraculous back to him, he put it on and Wayzz appeared.

Master Fu: Welcome back, old friend.

Wayzz: Hello, master.

Master Fu: So I guess the witches were a success?

Marinette: Yes.

Master Fu: I need to tell you something before you go out.

Marinette: What's that?

Master Fu: Some of the villains are almost impossible to beat. You and the others will have to meet up here and I'll tell you about... *He gets up and goes to the window and looks up.* The Black Box.

Marinette: Black Box?

Master Fu: The black box is a magic talisman, created by the very first Guardian of the miraculous. Before me. It is said it can unite the powers of all miraculous holders into one.