Chapter 182: Meeting Michael and Aria

In the volcano lair, Syndrome walked in and looked at the screen and nothing was happening.

Syndrome: No negative emotions for my Akuma attack.

Scarlet Truther: Well, since your villains are dropping, what are you gonna do now?

Syndrome: As much as I want to start akuamtizing, I wanna give it a break and make a villain go to Paris.

Scarlet Truther: Really? Well, that's a first.

Syndrome: Yes. But you will take over. *He gets the butterfly miraculous and lends it to Scarlet Truther.*

Scarlet Truther: You want me to take over your spot in akumatization? *She looked at the pin and put it on and Nooroo appeared.*

Syndrome: Yes. It's simple, you just...

Scarlet Truther: I know how the Akumatization works. I've seen you do it a million times.

Syndrome: Fast learner, huh? Okay. You call the meeting, I'll be in the lab.

Scarlet Truther: For what?

Syndrome: Gonna make some monsters. If my villains can't beat them, might as well make some monsters that are unbeatable and can take them down and take their miraculouses too.

Scarlet Truther: Okay. We'll see how that turns that. *She presses the intercom button.* All villains head to the main room, all villains head to the main room, please?

Back in Paris, Luka, Juleka, Michael, and Aria walk down the sidewalk to Marinette's house.

Michael: This is where she lives?

Luka: Yeah.

Aria: Is this her backyard?

Juleka: Looks like it. *Luka opens the back gate and they see the backyard decorated.*

Bridgette: Hey. You're early.

Juleka: Early? It's not even... *She looked at the time on her phone.* Yeah we're early. It's 9:30.

Marin: Piñata coming through! *He walks outside and Tom ties it with rope on the tree branch.*

Tom: Okay, piñata's up. I'm gonna go check on what's left. Thank you for your help. Hi, Luka, and Juleka.

Luka: Hi, Tom.

Jukeka: Hi, Mr. Dupain-Cheng.

Tom: I'll be right back. *He heads back inside.*

Marinette: So these are your brother and sister?

Michael: Well, half. His dad was married to our mom.

Marinette: Oh.

Luka: This is Michael.

Michael: Hey. He didn't tell me you were beautiful. *Marinette blushed and looked away.*

Marinette: Thank you, I guess?

Luka: Hey.

Michael: Sorry.

Luka: and Aria.

Aria: Hi.

Marinette: Hello.

Michael: So where's the birthday boy?

Marinette: He's inside.

Marin: Got him. *Timmy walked outside and he sees the backyard all decorated.* What do you think?