Chapter 120: Being rescued by 2 heroes

Outside of the volcano, the guards stuffed the heroes in a bubble, they're sulking in there.

Mister Quills: What can we do? We're not in Paris stopping those villains, we found out Syndrome did more akumatizing and found out he took Master Fu's miracle box, and now we're stuck here with no hope of getting back.

Black Panther: That's it. I'm busting us out of here with my cataclysm.

Ladybug: No. We don't want to waste any of our powers on this bubble.

Black Panther: What can we do?

Ladybug: Just give me a minute to think about this.

Guard #2: After we lock them up, you wanna get lunch?

Guard #1: We already had lunch.

Guard #2: Not my fault I have an endless appetite. Doing guard work and laboring is too much for a guy to do. *Soon, a boomerang came by and hit a guard in the face.*

Guard #1: Ow!

Guard #2: You okay?

Guard #1: I'm not okay. Something struck my face.

Guard #2: What was it?

Guard #1: How the heck should I know? Spread out and find out who did it. I'll keep them with me. *Guard #2 goes looking for someone who threw the boomerang, he looked up and sees something in a tree. Soon, two dark silhouettes were on top of a tree, they both leap down and run up on the guards, one hero get out a lightsaber and fight off Guard #2.*

Guard #2: Hey! Who are you? *The one hero swings his lightsaber up and he leaps from tree to tree and kicks the guard in the face, Guard #2 start swinging and the hero evades them, punch him in the stomach, grabs his lightsaber, and struck him in the chest, the guard gets on his knees and fell on his chest, the heir takes the lightsaber from the chest and put it down.*

Guard #1: Ugh. What's taking him so long? *Soon, another hero landed, he was startled by another one, she draw her deer horn blade.* Don't move a muscle, you guys. I got something to do. *Then, the second hero run up and fight off the first guard, he tried to deflect the other one, but couldn't, she pinched and kicked him multiple times, flip him over, pick him up, and punch him in the face until he's collapsed.*

Black Panther: Whoa. What was that about?

Eagle: I don't know. But the most important question is: Who are they? *Soon, the one hero throw his slicer and popped the bubble.*

Viperia: Hey. We're free. Thank you so... *Then, a cage appeared and trapped them, they all exclaimed.*

Mister Quills: What the? Why did they do that? Hey! Who are you guys? *They didn't answer, they keep moving.*

Ladybug: Okay. This is weird. (What is going on here?)

Back in Paris, more villains are turning Paris upside down and like an apocalypse. The Rat King control his rats and they scurry across the streets in Paris, Garbage Man made the sky turn gray and trash start to fall from the sky, people start screaming, and the Giant Kraken head to the Eiffel Tower and roars louder, Earthquake Queen starts stomping her feet that makes the earth shake and the roads start to griddle and crack, Mime Colony start to multiply and crowd around people, some got so freaked out, they fainted, and Scarlet Truther blasts her staff and makes people tell the truth, she laughs evilly.*

*