Chapter 68: Meet Desiree

At the park for the swap meet, everything is going smoothly and nothing drastic happen yet. Alya and Nino go to a table when they see a pair of headphones.

Alya: You want a new pair?

Nino: I don't know. I always like this pair, but I guess a bit of a change couldn't hurt. Sure. *Alya gets $5.00 out and pays for them, and they walk away. At the cotton candy stand, a cotton candy lady makes some cotton candy for the little boy. Then, a little girl and her mom walked by.*

Little girl: Please mommy! Please, can I have some cotton candy? Please, please, please, please, please?

Mom: I think you've had enough sugar for today.

Little girl: I want it! I want it! I want it! *Soon, her balloon string knocked the lamp down and it broke, soon, Desiree start to appear.*

Desiree: And your heart's desire is my command. *She raises her left hand and blasts the cotton candy machine until it explodes and pounds of cotton candy start to form a tidal wave, people start to run away and get stuck in cotton candy, the little girl turned around and see the cotton candy.*

Little girl: Cotton can- - *She got in the cotton candy too

Little girl: Cotton can- - *She got in the cotton candy too.*

Nino: Whoa, who is that?

Alya: I don't know, but this is going on the Ladyblog. *She gets her phone out and records it.*

*