Chapter 75: Welcome the Cheng family

It's Saturday morning and Marinette and Timmy are excited that their family is coming over to Paris, Sabine is at the airport waiting for her dad and her niece to land in Paris and Tom is at Paris University to get Marin, and Marinette is staying with her brother at home, babysitting.

Timmy: When are mom and dad coming home?

Marinette: They'll be here soon. Just hold on.

Timmy: I'm tired of waiting. They should be here now. *Soon, the doorknob turned and the door opened. It's Tom and Marin.*

Tom: Hey. Look who I got. *Marin waved at them.*

Timmy: Marin!

Timmy: Marin!

Marin: Hey, Timmy! *Marin hugs him and he hugs him back.*

Timmy: I miss you.

Marin: Me too. *He gave Timmy a noogie and tickle him too, Timmy laughed.*

Marinette: Marin.

Marin: Hey, Mari. *He hugs her too.* Where's mom?

Tom: She'll be here soon, she's at the airport getting grandpa and Bridgett.

Marin: Okay. Is my room still here?

Tom: Yep. Hasn't been touched.

Marin: Okay. I'm gonna get settled in.

Tom: You do that. I'll make you a welcome home snack.

Marin: Okay. *He go upstairs to his room, Marinette looked up and grinned too.*

Tom: Marinette, you wanna help me get a snack ready?

Marinette: Yeah.

Tom: Great. *Marinette goes into the kitchen with her dad and helps prep a snack.* Timmy, you wanna help out?

Timmy: Yeah.

Tom: Okay. Let's go. *Timmy goes to the kitchen and helps out.*

10 minutes later, a taxi cab pulled up at the Dupain-Cheng bakery, Sabine stepped out and help her dad out and Bridgette stepped out too.

Sabine: Thank you.

Cab driver: My pleasure. *Bridgette gets her bag and Sabine gets her dad's bag the cab driver drives off and they go to the door and Sabine opens the door.*

Sabine: Hello.

Marinette: Hey mom.

Timmy: Hi mom.

Sabine: Look who I brought with me. *She showed Yéyé Gregory and Bridgett.*

Timmy: Grandpa!