Chapter 89: Heroes vs Baker Master part 2

Meanwhile, the others were done fighting off more sweet armies, they try to get to Bake Master.

Bake Master: You may have got my armies, but your puny little powers will never stop me from getting your precious artifacts for Dark Wing. *He swings his spoon wand and blasts them back. Lady Beetle and Super Toro run to them.*

White Fang: Glad you came back. Who's he?

Super Toro: I'm Super Toro, the bull hero.

Eagle: Great. We need someone with super strength.

Lady Beetle: One more time. He can't win. *They draw their weapons and fight him off again. Black Panther swing his staff, but Bake Master grab hold of it and pull him back and hit the ground, White Fang swing his spear and aim it at him and fire a moon rock, Bake Master's spoon wand glowed and he sliced the moon rock in half until it's in pieces, he kicks White Fang in the face.*

White Fang: Ow. *He covered his mouth and nose.*

Eagle: You okay?

White Fang: Yeah. Just hit me in the face. *Eagle flies up and swoops down and throws her talon claw and got his wrist.*

Bake Master: What the? Let go of me, you feather brain. *He pull the cord from her, she went flying down and he punch her in the face, she fell and rolled a little bit, Mister Quills go to her and help her up.*

Mister Quills: Don't you think it's rude to hit a girl?

Bake Master: And do you think it's rude to get up in my business? Taste some caramel. *His spoon wand glowed and he fired caramel, Mister Quills flip back as the caramel land on the ground, and he fell back.*

Mister Quills: Time to poke him where it hurts

Mister Quills: Time to poke him where it hurts. *His bracelet glowed gray and he starts to spin up in the air.* Quills out! *He releases his quills from his pin cushion, Bake Master looked up and uses his spoon wand and shields off the quills, but one hit him on the back.*

Bake Master: Ow! You struck me!

Mister Quills: You got that right. Porcupine power! *His bracelet glowed gray again, he has claws and a quill shield.* Cool.

Bake Master: Big deal! Your little quills won't stop this creation. Come on Mongo! *He points his spoon wand and the ground starts to rumble.*

Blue Feather: Now what?

Black Panther: I don't know. But it doesn't sound good. *Soon, a giant gingerbread man rise from the ground and Bake Master get on his shoulder, it roared loud, and they covered their ears, it raise its foot and put it down, they all exclaimed and evade the giant gingerbread man.*

*