Chapter 21: Thank you video

In Shanghai, China, after the funeral, Marinette and Timmy get settled in their room, Marinette looks at her phone and sees a lot of her friends sent her videos.

Marinette: Timmy, look at this.

Timmy: Look at what?

Marinette: Guess our friends sent us wishes to us because our Neinei passed away.

Timmy: Cool. What did they say?

Marinette: Well... *She plays Alya's video first and they watch it. *

Timmy: Cool. Hey, Nino sent you one.

Marinette: They all did, and... *She was a bit shocked when she sees a video of Adrien. * Even Adrien.

Timmy: Really? You're not going to listen to him?

Marinette: Honestly, I don't know. Not yet. Time to record.

Timmy: Okay. *Soon, the door knocked. * Who is it?

Sabine: It's me, honey.

Marinette: Come in. *Sabine opens the door, and she sees them on the bed. *

Sabine: What are you two doing?

Marinette: Our friends sent their videos of how they care about us.

Timmy: And we're going to send a thank you video to them.

Sabine: That's nice. It's nice you have friends who cared for you deeply. And a caring boyfriend.

Marinette: Yeah. It does.

Sabine: Well, we're in the living room if you need us.

Marinette: Okay. *Sabine closes the door and Marinette gets her phone into selfie mode and presses the record button and put it on live stream. *

In Paris, Alya and Nino play a game on their tablet, when they see Marinette on the screen.

Alya: It's Marinette.

Nino: Cool. *He presses the icon and watches her recording. *

Marinette: Hey, everyone. Thanks for sending your videos of your condolences and how much you care for us. Yes, we might go through some moments, but we'll make the most of it.

Jukeka: Luka, look. *Luka goes up to Juleka and sees the screen. *

Timmy: We appreciate your condolences of our grandma who passed away, we were close to her than anybody else in the family, but we'll miss her. *Rose watches it, she was touched, Ivan and Mylene watched it together, Kim watched it in the community pool with Odine, Max watched it with his mom, Nathaniel, and Marc watched it under a tree, Alix grinned as she watches it with her dad, and Adrien watched it and he sighed too. * We hope to see you all when we come back to Paris tomorrow.

 * We hope to see you all when we come back to Paris tomorrow