Chapter 121: Meeting the guardian of the Island miraculous

In Paris, Knight Owl and Majestia fight off the giant monsters and they got more villains to hold off.

Knight Owl: Where are the children? They're nowhere to be found.

Majestia: I don't know. But with this many people, we need a little bit of help. *She thought about it and she got it.* And I know who should help. *She sends an alert to the United Heroez from New York to come to Paris.*

In New York, the civilians saw the alert, and the United Heroez powered up. Camilla Hombee transforms into Victory, a hero name Mercury appeared, a hero name Snowflake, a hero name Thorn, and a hero name Sting, Dean transforms into Doorman, then Agent Red, Blue, and Yellow are all transformed.*

Victory: United Heroez, there's danger in Paris. Doorman, open a door to Paris.
Doorman: You got it. *He go to a door and open it, it showed a portal.* This way. *They all go through the portal and Doorman closes the door.*

On the island, the heroes meet with the guardian in a temple.

???: I apologize if I didn't properly introduce myself. I am Magnolia, the guardian of the South America miraculous.

Ladybug: It's nice to meet you. We didn't know there was another guardian.

Eagle: There is one in New York. You guys didn't get a chance to see or meet him.

Viperia: He's building a generation of new heroes for the North American miraculous.

Magnolia: Ah, yes. I'm training a new leader of South American heroes. Flora and Firefly were my first choices.

Firefly: I was the first member.

Flora: Uh, we were the first members. Now welcome the heroes with the tea ceremony.

Magnolia: Thank you, Flora.

Flora: Hmm. *She walks away.*

Magnolia: I got one question to ask you all. How did you end up here?

Blue Feather: Let's just say we were ambushed and got taken away from our home.

Magnolia: Really?

Ladybug: Yes. We're stuck here until we find a way back and stop Syndrome's villains from destroying Paris. *Soon, Black Panther and Mister Quills' miraculous start to beep.*

Black Panther: I'm gonna transform back.

Mister Quills: Me too.

Magnolia: No need. You can de-transform it here.

Black Panther: Are you sure?

Magnolia: Absolutely. I know who you all are under the mask.

White Fang: Really? *Magnolia nods her head.*

Magnolia: Ladybug is Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Black Panther is Luka Couffaine, White Fang is Adrien Agreste, Eagle is Jessica Keynes, Viperia is Aeon, you were also an Android, Mister Quills is Marin Dupain-Cheng, and Blue Feather is Bridgette Cheng.

Eagle: Wow. She does know about us. *Soon, Black Panther and Mister Quills de-transform, and their kwamis hover next to them, Plagg exclaimed and hide in Luka's hoodie, and Spiike hides behind Marin.*

Marin: It's okay, guys. Come out. *Plagg and Spiike hover out.*

Luka: She knows about us.

Plagg: Really?

Magnolia: Yes. *She gets out a marshmallow, Plagg takes a slice and eats it and Spiike eats a carrot.*