Chapter 57: Heores vs Pepe Le Pew part 1

In the city, they see Pepe Le Pew and his skunk army, stinking up the city.

Pepe Le Pew: Yes. Smell the foul odor of my army. *He use a skunk air blower and made a mist of stink appear. Up in the air, the heroes land on the ground and they hold their noses and exclaimed.*

Ladybug: It's worse than the last time we fought him.

Pepe Le Pew: You got that right. Try to beat me with a much more powerful smell. *He aims his skunk air blower and fire at them, they evade the blast and fight off Pepe Le Pew.* So stink is not powerful enough for you? Well, how about trying to stop my skunk army? *He snapped his fingers and skunks appeared and they charge at them.*

Ladybug: Don't hold back. Even if they stink, don't let them get to you. *She kicks the skunk in the face, flips one over, and Thor her yo-yo at one and threw it up in the air, and its lands in the fountain.*

Black Panther: Ugh. This smell is stronger, I can barely see! *She swings his staff and hit a few skunks.* Time to make the air better. *He gets a cat nip bomb and throws it on the ground and it exploded, and the skunks scrub away.* That helped.

Pepe Le Pew: Help with this blast! *He blasts his skunk blaster and Black Panther dodges every blow and runs up to Pepe Le Pew and fights him off, White Fang fights him off too.* Aww, the little puppy dog wanna help the big tough kitty cat? How noble of you.

White Fang: Shut your stink hole, stinky! *He swings his spear at Pepe, but he misses the swing.* Black Panther, I got this! *Black Panther run to the wall, did a flip, and kick Pepe on the head.*

Black Panther: You sure?

White Fang: Yeah.

Black Panther: Okay. *He sees some more skunks coming his way and he fights them off too.*

Pepe Le Pew: You think you're so tough? Wanna take a whiff of my stink? It will make you smell like roses.

White Fang: No thanks I'll pass.

Pepe Le Pew: But I insist. *He aims his skunk air blower and blasts him.*

White Fang: Ugh

White Fang: Ugh. Have you been rolling in garbage? That stinks! *He coughed, he started to glow gray and he passed out from the smell.*

Uncanny valley: White Fang! Are you okay?

Eagle: That stink knocked him out.

Pepe Le Pew: One down, four more to go.

Syndrome: Perfect, Pepe. Have one of your pets get his miraculous while he's down.

Pepe Le Pew: Got it, Monsieur. After I take the rest down.

Uncanny Valley: Back off, weasel! *She flies up to Pepe and fights him off.*

Pepe Le Pew: Your little power is no match for my stink ability. *He kick her back and she fell back and roll a little bit, she get back up and Pepe Le Pew blast more stink fogs, and Uncanny blasted them off.* Here, have a whiff! *He blast her with the skunk air blower, Uncanny coughed and she passed out from the smell, Pepe Le Pew laugh evilly.* Two down, three more to go. *Eagle runs up to Uncanny.*

Ladybug: Is she okay?

Eagle: She got blasted.

Black Panther: You are a stinker!

Pepe Le Pew: Come here, you're so high and mighty. *Black Panther swings on his staff and kicks him in the stomach, Ladybug throws her yo-yo out and tries to take the air blowers from him, but Pepe pulls her forward and he kicks her in the face.*

Ladybug: Ugh. That hurts.

Pepe Le Pew: Your turn, Ladybug. *He aim his air blower and fired, Black Panther then twirl his stick and fanned away the smell.* What?!

Ladybug: Now it's my turn. Lucky charm! *She throw her yo-yo up, and a swarm of magical ladybugs appeared and made a fishing pole appear.* A fishing pole?

Black Panther: Is now a perfect time for fishing?

Ladybug: No. But I do have a plan. Hold off, Mr. stinky in the meantime.

Eagle: You got it. *Ladybug throws her yo-yo out and swing away.*

Pepe Le Pew: Ugh. That didn't work. No matter, I'll get you two and your miraculouses too.

Eagle: Try to stop us! *They fight him and his skunks off too.*