Chapter 132: Heroes vs Mime Colony and heading back to Paris

Soon, Ladybug sees Pegasus and Ryuko.

Ladybug: Pegasus! Ryuko! How did you know where we were?

Pegasus: Our Kwamis told us where you were.

Ryuko: So we came as soon as we heard you guys need help. *White Fang howled in pain.*

Ladybug: Well you came just in the nick of time. Come on. *They start running.*

In the forest, Alpha Mime pulled Black Panther's tailback, double kicks Mister Quills and Eagle back, he take Blue Feather's arms and threw her at Viperia and Firefly, and Flora fight him off, but Alpha Mime punch her in the stomach, she moaned.*

Alpha Mime: Time for the big finish. *Soon, a horseshoe boomerang was thrown at and a Yo-yo hit him in the head.*

Ladybug: Think again, Alpha Mime! *Pegasus caught the yo-yo and Ladybug retract the yo-yo.*

Viperia: Ladybug, you're all better.

Mister Quills: See you got some help.

Ladybug: Your days are numbered!

Alpha Mime: Well that can be arranged. *He charged at them, Ladybug throw her yo-yo out and but then Alpha Mime caught the yo-yo and he throw her up and she hit the ground, she get back up, Pegasus looked around at the forest and he sees a few trees and the Alpha Mime, he throws his horseshoe boomerang at a few trees and hit Alpha Mime in the back of the head.* Ow! Why you...

Ryuko: Time to go for a little ride. Wind dragon! *The wind patch glowed and she turned into the wind and grabbed the Alpha Mime.*

Alpha Mime: Whoa, whoa! Hey! Put me down! I demand you to put me down! *Then the wind went away and dropped Alpha Mime, she turned back.*

Ladybug: Think he's slowing down, let's take him down. Lucky charm! *She throw her yo-yo up, and a swarm of magical ladybugs appeared and made a mirror appear.* A mirror. What can I use this for?

Ryuko: Think you can't capture his reflection

Ryuko: Think you can't capture his reflection. *She looked around and she see the Alpha Mime, Pegasus, and look at the mirror.*

Ladybug: I think I know how. Ladybug power! *Her earring glowed red, she started to grow wings, antennas grow on top of her head, and a new Ladybug super suit appeared too, she did a single loop and landed.*

Alpha Mime: Think you can stop me with a mirror, little bug. Well, think again! Mimes, attack! *He created more mimes and they appear. They charged at them and the others get up and help out, they fight them all off.*

Flora: Ugh. These things are like roaches. They keep coming back!

White Fang: Is there a way to beat him? Hiya! *He swing his spear and struck one in the face. 100 of them charged.*