Chapter 11: Heroes vs Tar Monster part 2

In the city, Black Panther fights with the Tar Monster, which spews out tar and Black Panther avoids them.

Syndrome: Come on, fire at him! *The Tar Monster keeps spewing out Tar. *

Black Panther: He doesn't seem to quit. *He leaps towards him and extends his staff and pokes him in the eye, the monster roar in pain and he flips away and lands on his feet. * He's a tough one to stop.

Ladybug: Good thing I didn't take too long. *He looks at Ladybug and he sees her with Carapace, Bubble, and Cat Queen. *

Black Panther: Glad you care. Managed to slow him down.

Cat Queen: Whoa. What did you do?

Black Panther: Poked him in the eye.

Syndrome: Grrrrr! Do you think you can defeat this one? Well, try to stop him from this! Tar Monster, trap them in your tar and catch me those miraculouses! *Tar Monster roared, and he move up to them. *

Ladybug: Scatter! *They all leap away and get to higher ground. *

Tar Monster: Come back here! *He keeps moving and spewing out more tar at them. *

Ladybug: Ugh. We need a plan to stop him. But what? *She thinks a little bit and the Tar Monster spew up more tar, then Bubble uses her stick to make bubbles and caught the tar too. * Good thinking, Bubble.

Bubble: No problem. *Then, she sees people running. *

Carapace: Anything, Ladybug?

Ladybug: Okay. First, we need to take these people to safety. Black Panther, you and Bubble get them to safety, everyone else, we'll slow him down.

Black Panther: Alright.

Bubble: You got it! *They leap away and Ladybug, Cat Queen, and Carapace leap down and face him again. *

Syndrome: Huh, ready for round two?

Ladybug: That's very likely.

Syndrome: Well deal with this! *The Tar Monster touches the ground and made a dozen tar minions, and they start to run fast. Ladybug get her yo-yo, Carapace get his shell, and Cat Queen balled up her fists. *

Ladybug: Carapace, take your left, Cat Queen takes your right, I got the giant. Move! *They spread out and take them all out. Carapace hit one with his shell, he kicks another one, and threw his shell at another one and they all start to splat, Cat Queen kick one in the face, flip one over and slide down underneath and knock down 5 at once. Ladybug threw her yo-yo out and swing around and get close to the Tar Monster. *

Syndrome: Get me Ladybug. She's the one I want.

Ladybug: Try to get me, your sticky waste dump!  *The Tar Monster roared, and he tried to get Ladybug, but he misses her. * You missed me! Missed me again. You gotta try better than that. *She flipped over and land on her feet. * Okay. Time to make this right. *She gets her yo-yo out and twirls it. *

Syndrome: Well deal with this. *He uses his remote wristband and pressed a button and making a bunch of droids appeared. *

 *