Chapter 3: ladybug and Black Panther vs Scarlet Truther part 1

In the house, Ladybug and Black Panther run downstairs and they see Tom and Sabine.

Sabine: Ladybug, Black Panther, what's going on?

Ladybug: A villain just went into Marinette's room. She got your son.

Sabine: No, my baby.

Tom: Is Marinette alright?

Ladybug: She's safe, but your son isn't.

Black Panther: Don't worry, we'll save him.

Tom: Thank you.

Ladybug: We better get going. *They leave the house and head out to the city. *

Scarlet Truther: Citizens of Paris, I know there are some sneaky liars in this town. But the truth will come out! *She gets her scepter and starts blasting people until they're in a trance and start telling their truth. *

Male citizen: I lied to my wife. I didn't work late; I went to the bowling alley.

Female citizen: I didn't appreciate my mom's pie. It tasted as mayonnaise and toothpaste mixed, so I fed it to my dog.

Teenage boy: I scratched my mom's car and blamed it on the cat.

Female citizen: I didn't love my father's cordon bleu, I fed it to my dog.

Male citizen: The time when I was 12, my uncle made me the flower girl at his wedding.

Female citizen: When I told my husband I remembered our anniversary, I lied. I forgot about it! I just lied so he wouldn't find out I lied about remembering it.

Ladybug: She's making everybody tell the truth.

Black Panther: Any idea on how to get the scepter from her?

Ladybug: Not that I know of. We'll have to improvise. *They charge at her and Scarlet Truther saw them running toward her. *

Scarlet Truther: You just couldn't keep your guard down, couldn't you? *She gets down and fights them off. Ladybug threw her yo-yo at Scarlet Truther, but Scarlet Truther pull the yo-yo string and drag Ladybug up, and threw her up in the air. She gets her scepter ready to shoot. * Let's find out the truth about you, Ladybug. *Black Panther sees Ladybug in the air, and he gets his cat boomerang and throws it at Scarlet Truther, it hit her head and drops her scepter. * Ow! Why you little...

Black Panther: Love to stay and chat, but hero saving here. *He extends his staff and he caught Ladybug. And he gets down on the ground. *

Syndrome: Ugh. Why isn't she firing them?

Scarlet Truther: Try to stop me now! *She flies away. *

Ladybug: Time to go higher ground. *They jump up to the top of a building and run across and jump from building to building to get to Scarlet Truther. *

Syndrome: You got a plan to get them?

Scarlet Truther: Let's just say they won't know what hit 'em.

Syndrome: Perfect. *He flies up and Scarlet Truther sees them coming. *

Scarlet Truther: There's nowhere to run, Ladybug and Black Panther. Hand over your beloved miraculouses or I will expose who you are to everybody in your beloved city!

Ladybug: That won't be necessary. *She gets her yo-yo out and starts twirling it. * Lucky Charm! *She throws her yo-yo up in the air and a swarm of magical ladybugs came and made a stick appear. * What? A stick? *Scarlet Truther starts laughing. *

Scarlet Truther: You're gonna defeat me? With a stick? *She laughs some more and snorts like a pig too

Scarlet Truther: You're gonna defeat me? With a stick? *She laughs some more and snorts like a pig too. * Too much!

Ladybug: You want to hold her off?

Black Panther: Do what you gotta do. *Ladybug swings away on her yo-yo and Black Panther throw his cat nip bomb and it exploded, and Scarlet Truther cough and gag. *

 *