Chapter 129: Returning the miraculouses and meeting with Master Fu

In the Volcano lair, Cobra King flew through the volcano and landed on the floor.

Syndrome: They did it again! I knew it was too good to be true!

Scarlet Truther: I guess Snake boy failed the mission.

Syndrome: Looks that way. But no matter, this is still only the beginning. Nice try, Cobra King.

Cobra King: I tried.

Syndrome: Tomorrow I will do the akumatizing. *He smirks evilly too.*

In the alley, Ladybug meets up with Rena Rouge and Carapace.

Carapace: Wayzz, shell off! *He de-transforms And Wayzz hover next to Nino.*

Rena Rouge: Trixx, let's rest! *She de-transforms and Trixx hovers next to Alya, they both return their miraculous to Ladybug

Rena Rouge: Trixx, let's rest! *She de-transforms and Trixx hovers next to Alya, they both return their miraculous to Ladybug.*

Alya: Thanks again, Ladybug

Ladybug: My pleasure. I'll see you in the next battle.

Nino: Looking forward to it.

Ladybug: Bug out! *She throws her yo-yo out and swings away, Alya and Nino walk together and Ladybug swings away too. She get her yo-yo and call the others, they appeared in holograph form.*

Mister Quills: What's up, Ladybug?

Ladybug: Meet me at Master Fu's house, there's something he has planned to tell all of us.

Eagle: We're coming. *Ladybug closes her yo-yo and she swings away too.*

In Master Fu's house, they all came and Marinette returned the Fox and Turtle miraculous back to Master Fu, he put on the turtle miraculous and Wayzz appeared.

Master Fu: Welcome back old friend. Now, I know you all got questions to why I want you all here.

Adrien: Not much, but yes.

Master Fu: Before I start, I wanna know... who are those 2 people? *He pointed at Zoey and Lukas.*

Marinette: Master, this is Zoey and Lukas. They're miraculous holders in Rio.