Chapter 31: Ladybug, Black Panther, and White Fang vs Garbage man

Meanwhile, Black Panther sees Ladybug and a new hero.

Black Panther: Thought you would never get here. Who's this?

Ladybug: This is White Fang.

White Fang: Nice to meet you, Black Panther.

Black Panther: Huh, you too.

Garbage Man: Aww look at this. A little reunion get-together? How touching. Too bad it has to end this way. *He gets his trash saber and concurs more garbage and fire at them, they evade the garbage.*

Ladybug: (He's new to us. Guess we'll have to divide and concur on this one. But how?) *Black Panther threw his cat boomerang at Garbage man, he grab it and turn it into a pile of old banana peels.*

Black Panther: Aw man

Black Panther: Aw man. He turned my boomerang into a pile of old banana peels.

Ladybug: He won't get away that easily.

Garbage Man: You'll have to do better than that, Kitty boy. *He point his staff and fired a ton of apple cores.*

Black Panther: Get down! *They evade the Apple cores and Black Panther uses his staff and deflect them off

Black Panther: Get down! *They evade the Apple cores and Black Panther uses his staff and deflect them off. Ladybug threw her yo-yo at him, but Garbage man caught the string.*

Garbage Man: Let's go for a little ride. *He threw the yo-yo string up.*

Ladybug: Whoa! *He twirl it around and around and let it go, Ladybug went flying and White Fang catch her.*

White Fang: You okay?

Ladybug: I'm fine. Thank you. See if you can take the staff from him without getting garbage all over you.

White Fang: I'll try. *He runs up to Garbage man.*

Garbage man: Aww does the little doggy want to play in the trash?

White Fang: No thanks. I played enough already.

Garbage man: Very well. Have fun rolling in dirty diapers. *He points his staff at White Fang, and one diaper almost hit him, he turned around and sees it going toward Black Panther.*