Chapter 90: Tom's apology and Gabriel telling Adrien the truth

After the akuma attack and everything turned back to normal, the heroes go into Marinette's room and de-transform and feed their was too.*

Super Toro: Diablo, slow down! *He de-transforms and Diablo hovers next to Timmy, he handed the bull miraculous back to his sister.*

Marinette: Guess he did well as the bull hero?

Aeon: Yes.

Timmy: It was so cool. Wish I can do this every day.

Marin: Same.

Marinette: We don't use trusted allies every day, only for necessary missions. You'll get another mission next time.

Jessica: But remember, you can't tell anyone about you being a superhero, Syndrome might get the idea.

Timmy: I won't say a word. I promise. *Soon, Sabine open the trap door to Marinette's room.*

Sabine: Guys, it's time to say goodbye to uncle Tim.

Marinette: He's leaving?

Sabine: Unfortunately your father just couldn't let it go. So, Tim decided to just go home. Let's head downstairs and say goodbye to him.

Downstairs in the living room, Tom heads and sees Tim about to leave.

Timmy: Aww do you have to go now?

Tim: I'm afraid so. But I'll come back. If your dad would ever let me come back.

Marinette: We're gonna miss you when you go home.

Tim: I'll miss you guys too. I'll think about renting a vacation home for the summer and I'll see what I can do.

Marinette: Okay.

Timmy: Okay.

Sabine: I'll walk you outside.

Tom: Wait. *They look at Tom.* I want to say something to my brother.

Sabine: Let's go in the kitchen and let them talk. *They all move to the kitchen.* Come on, dad.

Yeye Gregory: I'm coming, I'm coming. Hold your balls. *He gets up and walks to the kitchen before he moves further, he looks at Tom and says one last thing.* I hate you.

Tom: I get it.

Yeye Gregory: Glad you know, you slime-less toad. *He heads to the kitchen with the others.*

Tom: You're leaving?

Tim: Figured I would since you don't like me coming over.

Tom: I know, I just said that out of spite. And I was jealous.

Tim: What do you wanna talk about?

Tom: I wanna say I'm sorry. Back there, that wasn't cool. I was jealous of how successful you were with your gelato business, I tried to top my bakery business, but all I know is... it's not running smoothly.

Tim: I don't get it. Why do you hate me all the time? Are you trying to be competitive?

Tom: No. It's not about being competitive. It's everything. *He looks at a picture of him and Tim.* You're always in my shadow, mom loves you the most, you always get special treatment and I don't. And to top it all off, everyone thinks you're my older brother. I'm the older brother. Why does everyone think that you're much better than me? *Tim gasped.*