Chapter 64: Adrien's apology

TGIF is here, Marinette and Timmy ate some cereal for breakfast.

Tom: So, anything planned for the first weekend of summer?

Marinette: No. Nothing planned.

Timmy: Same.

Sabine: Well something is coming up.

Marinette: Oh yeah. Uncle Tim is coming and Marin is coming home too.

Sabine: Yep. His semester is over, we just gotta get him to come home.

Tom: I'll do that. I need to go out anyway.

Sabine: Okay, Tom.

Timmy: I can't wait to see Uncle Tim. He's gonna teach me his famous yo-yo trick, the swing set.

Marinette: The swing set?

Timmy: I have no idea what it is, but wait until you see him do it.

Marinette: I'll be the witness to see that.

Tom: So, Marinette, any summer designs you got going on?

Marinette: Nothing too major. I made a little Summer dress. It's light blue with sunflowers.

Sabine: That sounds nice. When can we see it?

Marinette: I'm still working on it, but I'll let you know when it's done.

Sabine: Okay.

As the morning went by around 9:00, Marinette work on her dress design.

Tikki: That dress is nice, Marinette. Marinette: Thanks, Tikki. It's close to done. Just have to do one last detail. *Soon, her phone rang.* Huh? *She gets her phone and sees who's calling her, it's Master Fu.* Master Fu? *She answers the phone.* Hello?

Master Fu: Marinette, are you busy?

Marinette: Yes I am, master.

Master Fu: Okay. So when you're done with whatever you're doing, come to my house. I have something to show you.