Chapter 152: Funday at the Arcade and Giant Kraken attack

Outside, they walk to the Juicy Juice Bar and try some more juices.

Jessica: Think our hero saving day is finally over?

Adrien: I'm not entirely sure.

Marinette: You'll never know who might strike again. Just gotta stay alert for this kind of stuff. Stuff like these strikes twice or 3 times.

Sebastien: Hello, friends. *They look at Sebastien. * What brings you all here?

Jessica: Nothing.

Sebastien: See you're all here for the Juicy Juice Bar. I tried the mango grape, delicious.

Marinette: Interesting. Well, what do you want to know, our stay is over. Let's go.

Luka: Go where?

Bridgette: Wanna go to the arcade?

Adrien: I heard they add a new game there. Nino said it's called Space Bros.

Luka: Let's go there. *They walk to the arcade next. *

Sebastien: Arcade, huh? Guess I'll meet y'all there. *He takes the shortcut to the arcade. *

In the Fun Zone Arcade, they were there, having fun, Adrien playing a Pac-Man game.

Adrien: Aww man. I lost.

Marin: Tough break, dude. Watch a real pro play. *He put a quarter in and plays the game, Luka plays the claw game and he gets a Ladybug toy.*

Claw Machine: Winner! *He hands it to Marinette; she grinned and looks at him

Claw Machine: Winner! *He hands it to Marinette; she grinned and looks at him. *

Luka: Wanna try?

Marinette: I'm not good at claw machines.

Luka: It's easy, come here.

Marinette: Okay. *She goes up to the machine, Luka put a quarter in, and he put Marinette's hand on the joystick, he moves the claw to the middle. *