Chapter 101 Shocking Talent

"Not the handmade noodles."

Zhang Han shook his head with a chuckle and said, "To do the fine hand-pulled noodles."

"Of course, Mengmeng wants to eat the fine hand-pulled noodles, so the boss has definitely made it very special." Zhao Feng laughed on one side.

"Huh, I see. I'm just wondering why making noodles. It is Mengmeng who wants to eat them." Liang Mengqi snorted. The boss basically granted Mengmeng's all requests.

But he didn't pay so much attention to them. Liang Mengqi knew that they weren't able to order food yet.

"Yes."

Zhang Han nodded and his hands began to move.

He grabbed the dough with his hands, and the aura continuously gathered on the dough through the palms. The arms were spread out and the dough was stretched into a cylinder as thick as an arm.

As Zhang Han started, the eyes in the room gradually gathered.

Every time Zhang Han started cooking, they always watched for a while, because Zhang Han's movements were simply artists for them.

In the eyes of people, Zhang Han's hands moved at different frequencies.

The dough on the palm began to rotate, and gradually, the dough was getting finer and finer while the rotation was getting quicker and quicker, like a vortex that gradually formed in the sea.

Meanwhile, Zhang Han's aura was concentrated on the right hand, and the five fingers were making the fist. Under the spiritual guidance, a noodle like a little finger flew through the gaps of the fingers to the boiling pot.

Were the noodles as thick as a finger? That was nonexistent.

What Zhang Han wanted to do was the fine noodles. As for how fine were the noodles? Of course as fine as possible!

Zhang Han moved his right hand in a circle with a quick melody. The noodles that passed through the fingers were constantly rotating forward. It was like holding a ribbon in his hand and waving it constantly to form a conical spiral.

This was the case with the noodles at this time, and the noodles began to become finer as the rotation progressed.

Little by little, until the time noodles fell into the boiling pot, the fineness of the noodles was like a hair!

The noodles in the boiling pot broke off every twenty centimeters, which was a feat that could be accomplished under the control of spiritual power.

In this way, the noodles were constantly flying, and the process of turning the dough into silk threads shocked everyone!

It was well known that it was a trick when the boss was cooking, but it wasn't expected that he could dazzle others to such a degree. People around couldn't help marveling at this.

"How is this possible?"

"God, it's terrible, right? How are the noodles pulled?"

"This is the first time for me to see handmade noodles to be made in this way. Fuck, look at the noodles, the fineness of the noodles is almost like the silk!"

"It's amazing, and it's really amazing. The boss has such craftsmanship, which is not a feat for the average person."

"I am afraid that the first king of handmade noodles in the mainland is not as good as one-tenth of the boss."

"..."

In the northern part of Shanbei, there was a ramen master who was very powerful. The noodles he made was as fine as the hair, but it was really exaggerated. In fact, the noodles were not as fine as the hair.