Chapter 65 - Zhao Feng was convinced

"What do you want to drink?" Zhang Han smiled and said as he opened the fridge.

The freezer was full of all kinds of beer and a few drinks.

Zhang Han did not plan to drink any drinks, he only placed it casually on the table, but drinking some beer sometimes would be quite interesting.

"Whatever." Zhao Feng replied with a smile.

As a result, Zhang Han directly took out four cans of beer, all of which were large bottles. He turned around and glanced at Mengmeng, the Little Princess was enjoying watching the cartoons with relish,so Zhang Han could be free.

Carrying the beer, they sat down and listened to each other.

"What is it? Is there something on your mind? " Zhang Han drank a mouthful of beer and said.

"I guess so ..."

Zhao Feng shook his head slightly, his gaze filled with bitterness.

Late last night, he found out that a fisherman found a corpse at the edge of the Southern District's seaside. After the official confirmation, the dead person was the little girl that Tang Zhan kept and was also a beauty that Zhao Feng took the risk to hook up with.

Zhao Feng had plotted for half a year and when he was about to obtain the evidence, he failed.

Tang Zhan was on guard against him, but it would be extremely difficult for Zhao Feng to do anything.

"Boss, I really envy you." Zhao Feng slightly smiled, and said: "It's really great that you have such a good daughter, and a warm life like this."

"Don't envy me." Zhang Han said indifferently: "If this is the case, you will only get more and more envious in the future."

"Huh?" Zhao Feng was startled, then he laughed involuntarily. He took a big gulp of wine and said: "Satisfying, a man should drink a lot."

"Boss." After Zhao Feng finished speaking, he looked at Zhang Han with a hint of respect: "You are an expert, whether it is with the blade or the energy in your body, I can feel it."

"Yes." Zhang Han nodded.

"At first, I thought my martial arts were quite decent. However, after meeting the boss, I felt that if I were to exchange blows with you, I would not be able to last for more than a minute." Zhao Feng slowly said.

"A minute? Too long, if I want to deal with you ..." Zhang Han grinned: "One move."

Although Zhang Han was only at the early stage of Qi Cultivating Stage, his body could easily move up to a thousand catties or more. Once he reached the Foundation Stage, he could release his spirit energy outwards,he can hurt a people easily with only a finger.

On the other hand, Zhao Feng's expression paused for a moment after hearing his words, as if he was unconvinced.

He had been a soldier for many years, and naturally he had a temper. In the army, he was relatively simple and crude. If you could beat me, then I submit.

Zhang Han's words made Zhao Feng feel that he was underestimating him, and he was even a little displeased in his heart.

Seeing his expression, Zhang Han knew what he was thinking. With a light laugh, he extended his hand towards Zhao Feng and said: "Try it?"

"Come!"

Zhao Feng's eyes flashed and he reached out his right hand to grasp Zhang Han's hand.

When Zhao Feng held it up, he first used thirty percent of his strength.