Chapter 54 - Expensive Restaurant Membership Card

Liang Mengqi didn't mind after hearing this. A rare flirtatious and bashful expression surfaced on her face as she pleaded in a pleading tone:

"Aiya, I'm begging you, can you just eat a little bit? You two won't be able to eat, it's a waste even if you leave it. Just eat a little. I'm your loyal fan! "

"I am also a loyal fan! "Boss, you better not pull me down!" Yu Qingqing quickly agreed.

"He's also the boss's brother's loyal fan." Zhao Dahu said in a somewhat anxious tone.

"Cough cough ..." Zhao Feng coughed lightly, as if he had not expected such a day to come. He replied in a very soft voice, "I think so too."

"No way!" Zhang Han's attitude was still firm.

Seeing that Zhang Han had rejected them, Zhao Feng was slightly better. The three of them were a little disappointed and sad.

For a foodie, not being able to eat the delicacies they really want to eat was the same as when a smoker was addicted to cigarettes and had nothing to smoke. Oh, no, it was too light. It should be when the addict wasn't addicted to drugs.

Zhang Han ignored their expressions, but the little princess beside him could not bear to see them any longer.

Looking at their pitiful expressions, she said in a small voice, "PaPa, why don't you, why don't you give some to the big sisters ..."

In an instant, hope rose in the eyes of Liang Mengqi, Yu Qingqing, and the others. They knew that Zhang Han cared a lot about Mengmeng!

The Little Princess asked, I wonder if Zhang Han will agree to it.

At this moment, Liang Mengqi and the other two were extremely nervous, to the point where Zhao Dahu felt that the nervousness they were feeling right now was even more intense than when he was applying for a job.

Facing Mengmeng's words, Zhang Han muttered to himself.

One second, two seconds ...

Amidst the incomparably nervous atmosphere, finally, after ten seconds, Zhang Han turned his head around and said:

"If you want to eat my dishes, that's fine, but you still have to follow the rules."

"Tell me about the rules!" "I agree!" Liang Mengqi quickly nodded and replied.

"In my restaurant, only with a membership card can you eat the dishes I make. The price of the membership card... If it's the top ten, then it's a bit cheaper. One million apiece, and one membership card can only be used by one person. " Zhang Han thought for a while and said.

Since Mengmeng had spoken, Zhang Han could make an exception. Since he made an exception, there must be a rule.

Originally, Zhang Han planned to make a membership that was at least ten million or more, but since Liang Mengqi and the other two were being 'respectful' to him, then he would give them some face.

The moment he said this, everyone was stunned.

A 1 million membership card wasn't something that could be found everywhere, but Liang Mengqi, who had experienced high end clubs, felt that it was worth it.

However, one million was quite a sum for Yu Qingqing and Zhao Dahu. After working for a few years, the two of them had saved up to around three million, and if they were to spend a third of it in one go, their hearts would inevitably ache.

But after considering for less than two seconds, when they saw the few dishes on Zhang Han's table, their eyes became resolute.

"Okay okay, I want a membership card, I want the first one!" Liang Mengqi's reaction was the fastest. She quickly responded and stood up before quickly walking towards the kitchen counter. She looked back and forth between the Egg-Fried Rice and the normal rice before deciding to eat rice and vegetables.