Chapter 188 Preparing The Remedy

"Hope... There is hope?" Sun Dongheng quivered and said, "Is there really any hope? Is this true?"

"Of course it's true."

Zhao Feng replied in a deep voice. He also knew that curing cancer was inconceivable to anyone. He, however, knew that since his master dared to say it, he had full confidence.

As he watched Sun Dongheng's eyes slowly regaining their vitality, Zhao Feng slightly patted him on the arm and said, "You're really lucky to get help from the boss. I can only tell you that our boss is a very powerful person."

"Erm, really? Really? Does my father really have a chance to recover?" Sun Dongheng was extremely nervous and excited, so he asked again.

"Mmm." Zhao Feng nodded and said, "You have come into contact with a good benefactor and your father is a nice man who brings small gifts to Mengmeng every time he comes, which caused Mengmeng to favor him and earned the kindness of the boss, so don't worry. Since my boss has spoken, he must be quite certain. I can't tell you the details without the boss's permission. You should take his advice and bring your father here this afternoon."

"Okay, okay. I'll go back and bring my dad here at once!" Sun Dongheng was terribly excited as he took the car key from his pocket and got ready to depart.

"The boss isn't free right now since there are still so many people in the restaurant. You'd better go back to have lunch with your family and then come back later, after 2 o'clock." Zhao Feng reminded him.

"I see. Thank you, Brother Feng!" Sun Dongheng walked to the car door and gave Zhao Feng a serious look.

"All right. Go," Zhao Feng answered with a smile.

"I'll go back first, Brother Feng." Sun Dongheng opened the door and got into the car, then drove away at a high speed.

It was easy to see how eager he was. With his inner despair being turned into hope all of a sudden, he naturally had mixed feelings.

"This fellow" Zhao Feng shook his head with a chuckle and turned back towards the restaurant.

Zhao Feng had seen him before. When he was still part of the Forever Harmony Association, he would occasionally go out with some of his men when he had some free time. Since Sun Dongheng had money, he would treat people. Together with his outgoing personality, he was a popular fellow. And, since he enjoyed chasing girls, he was a regular visitor to the nightclub that was managed by Zhao Feng. Zhao Feng saw this fellow taking girls to the hotel four or five times. More importantly, the female companions he brought each time were totally different.

However, he had gotten his mind on track and had also been working. At first, Zhao Feng was a little curious, but now he knew the reason was because his father was seriously ill.

Half an hour later, Sun Dongheng returned to the General Hospital in the Southern District. After parking his car, he rushed to the ward with the boxed lunches.

"Dad, mom, I have good news..."

When he entered the room, he only found an empty ward.

Where were they?

Sun Dongheng's heart began to beat faster as he turned and ran out in a hurry. He came to the service desk and asked hastily,

"Where is the patient in Ward 04? The patient's name is Sun Ming."

"He went to the 07 operating room for chemotherapy."

"What! Didn't the doctor say it wouldn't start until three o'clock this afternoon?"

"The patient fainted just now and we couldn't procrastinate, so we sent him to the operating room about ten minutes ago."

Whoosh!