Chapter 139 Mr. Zhang Is Really A Man of God

"Whoa, whoa, whoa..."

Then Dahei shouted at Zhang Han and gesticulated for a while, showing that there were still two roast geese in the thick forest. Zhang Han understood, waved his hand and said, "Go quickly."

"Hum hum..."

Dahei ran off with Little Hei, laughing. A moment later, they came back with two roast geese and wanted to share them with Mengmeng. Zhang Han, however, didn't let Mengmeng eat them. Although the fragrance of pure meat could send out, and adding some condiments, they were much better. Furthermore, the two were likely not to clean the geese carefully.

"Have you seen the wood over there? Adding a little powder on meat every time will make it better." Zhang Han said to Dahei.

Relatively speaking, Dahei was quicker in uptake than Little Hei. Little Hei could find out the meaning of Zhang Han's expressions and gestures, while Dahei could understand what he said directly.

After finishing speaking, Zhang Han's cell phone rang and he picked up Zhang Li's call.

"Elder brother, I'll arrive at the restaurant in about half an hour. Anna is off today, so I bring her together."

"Oh, I'm not at the restaurant. You'd better come directly to Mount New Moon. By the way, buy me a laptop and a network card." Zhang Han said casually.

"Ok, then I'll go and buy them when I pass by a mall. Just wait for me." Zhang Li replied and hung up the phone.

Zhang Han decided on a whim to buy a laptop by which Dahei and Little Hei could see the movies and enrich their lives.

Meanwhile, on the way from Causeway Bay to New Moon Bay.

Zhang Li's Maserati was leaping forward.

"Anna, remind me when we pass by a mall." Zhang Li said casually.

"Ok, fine. I'll just buy some gifts for Mengmeng." Li Anna nodded.

"You'll know how delicious food my brother cooks by noon. But I should remind you of not falling in love with my brother. I have a sister-in-law." Zhang Li said with some vigilance.

"No, I merely admire Brother Zhang Han." Li Anna's face was suddenly flushed.

Judging from her countenance, Zhang Li was sure that she had become quite amorous.

"Lili, Brother Zhang Han is really formidable. Can't you imagine that he could send a man into the air with one punch? Wow, he was like a prince charming at that time and saved me. He's so handsome," said Li Anna, with extraordinary splendors in her eyes.

"Come on, stop saying. I'm tired of listening to these words. Ah, what a flirt! I really shouldn't have brought you!" Zhang Li said repentantly.

"Oh, Lili, don't worry. I know what to do." Li Anna said blushingly.

"Ah, Anna, I'm not kidding. It's impossible for you to be with my brother. Please don't have any illusions!" Zhang Li could not help adding.

Since Li Anna came back from the bar that day, she had asked about Zhang Han's previous deeds and extolled Zhang Han for many. Her behaviors like a fan totally frightened Zhang Li.

In Zhang Li's mind, Zi Yan was her sister-in-law, so she had to stop her best friend from falling in love with her brother. However, she could only warn Li Anna because she had no right to control others' thoughts.

"I have no illusions..." Li Anna pursed her lips and her eyes shone again, saying, "You can't imagine, Brother Zhang Han was too handsome at that time. The scene was just like the picture in the movie. Ah, he was even more handsome than a prince charming in the movie..."