Chapter 41 - The Incense of Subverting Ideas

Although heaven fragrant wood was only a rank 1 spiritual treasure, it was basically the best seasoning on earth.

Just when Zhang Han just placed the heaven fragrant wood seasoning into the seasoning bottle, 2 more customers came into the restaurant.

Not sure what was going on, the 2 customers were again females and seemed to be around the age of 20. This was the third batch of customers already, and furthermore, the females were all of the same suits. Could it be that this restaurant attracts females?

The 2 females seemed somewhat non-mainstream. Their hair was dyed yellow-purple, which looks very bright, and their dressing was also somewhat wild, seemingly to be females in their rebellious phase.

"Hey, boss, give us the menu."

One of the females which had a pointy face said loudly.

"No menu, there are only egg fried rice and cow milk today." Zhang Han replied after packing the heaven fragrant wood.

"Nani?"

The pointy faced female opened her eyes wide and sneered. With some sneer in her tone, she said, "What kind of joke is this? If you only have egg fried rice, why did you even bother opening a restaurant?"

"What other people sell in their restaurant has nothing to do with you." The pointy face female's companion patted on her, then turned her gaze to Zhang Han and said, "How much do your egg fried rice and cow milk cost?"

Without a menu, they naturally did not know the price too. Thus, she asked.

Upon hearing that, Zhang Han slightly went into a daze. He had never thought about the price before. After muttering for a while, he looked towards the female who asked him and said, "How much do the egg fried rice and cow milk at other places cost?"

En?

The female's brows wrinkled slightly. She felt that this restaurant was becoming more and more unqualified. If not for the restaurant being very clean, she would even suspect that this person did not even have a business permit.

"Normally for restaurants like yours, a plate of egg fried rice normally costs around 28rmb, and a cup of cow milk would cost 8rmb."

Normally for small restaurants and peddlers, each plate of egg fried rice would only cost 12 rmb, and a cup of cow milk would only cost 3 rmb. But for Zhang Han's restaurant which was this clean and graceful, the price would be higher a bit, which was pretty close to what female said.

"Oh, then, my egg fried egg will be 280 rmb per plate, and the cow milk will be 80 rmb per cup." Zhang Han nodded his head and replied.

Little did he know, his words caused the expression of the 2 female customers to change. Even Liang Mengqi also took a look at Zhang Han somewhat bizarrely, not knowing where he got the confidence from to dare to sell 10 times the price.

"Are you mad?" The pointy faced female's tone became sharp, as she said, "What kind of business are you doing? A plate of egg fried rice for 280rmb? Kitchen god Wang Long's egg fried rice can be sold for 5000rmb, but do you think that you are him? If you were him, would you still be opening a small restaurant here?"

Wang Long was Xiangjiang's famous chief god. His title of chief god was absolutely not undeserved, his cooking skills were very high and even Zhou Chi's movie, The God of Cookery, was filmed using his foods as a model. Furthermore, Wang Long had worked as a chef in many famous 5 star restaurants that were in Xiangjiang and was deeply liked by the higher society people. Even furthermore, many big shots whose name could shake an area were also his frequent customers.