Chapter 86 - The past is not easy to look back on

Most of the people Zi Yan came into contact with were people of the upper class. All of them had elegant demeanors and had a face full of righteousness.

Even if it was someone like Li Cheng, who thought differently than what he said, they were also usually more polite when they spoke.

It was unlike Zhang Han who openly sized up her body and openly looked at the direction of her work line, openly smelling the necklace that was on her body.

At this moment, Zi Yan suddenly thought of a popular phrase on the internet: it's not fake, but it's a big deal.

What it means is that the person you're teasing might not think this way on the surface, but those who are righteous on the surface might not be able to tell what they are thinking.

A man's heart is separated from his stomach. If one does not speak, who knows what the other will think.

Just like Zhang Han and Li Cheng, Zhang Han openly sized up Zi Yan's body, but he did not have any unnecessary thoughts in his heart. Li Cheng's face was filled with righteousness, and his heart was full of yearning for Zi Yan.

"Can you really play the piano?" Zi Yan's eyes drifted a little as she looked in the direction of the piano.

Zhang Han took a whiff of the necklace's gesture, which made Zi Yan afraid to look straight into Zhang Han's eyes. He had already looked over, what did he want to say? Zi Yan did not know, so he tried to find another topic to talk.

"Yes." Zhang Han put the necklace back into his pocket and answered with a nod of his head.

"Then play it for me." There was a little anticipation in Zi Yan's eyes.

If Zhang Han really knew how to play the piano, then it meant that he loved music. In Zi Yan's heart, he liked people who loved music the same.

"No, it's too late." Zhang Han shook his head and rejected.

"Then we'll just play a little bit. I think the soundproofing of the second floor's room is pretty good. A little play shouldn't affect their sleep." Zi Yan thought for a while and said.

"No, what if we disturb Mengmeng's sleep?" Zhang Han refused again. He wouldn't play the piano while Mengmeng slept.

"Hmph, alright then. Can you play it for me tomorrow?" Seeing that, Zi Yan also made a concession, she pouted her lips and snorted.

This expression on Zi Yan's face made her, the ice-cold beauty, appear extremely lovely and gentle. However, from the expression on her face, it looked very similar to Mengmeng's expression every now and then.

Looking at Zi Yan's expression, Zhang Han inexplicably thought that if Zi Yan had a goldfish mouth and puffed up face, he would probably squint one of his eyes and that scene would be perfect.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow." After Zhang Han received the necklace, he looked like he was about to destroy the bridge after crossing it.

"Not yet." She lazily said: "I want to stay on the bed tomorrow, and also want to bring Mengmeng out to play. Last time at Ocean Park Mountain, I didn't finish playing, but I don't think Mengmeng has had enough fun."

"How about this, tomorrow morning we will go to Mount New Moon and I will give you the special water that I gave you last time. In the afternoon, we will bring Mengmeng to Ocean Park." Zhang Han said.

"Sure." Speaking of 'water', Zi Yan became interested. She stared at Zhang Han with her big eyes and asked: "What was the water you gave us last time?"

The water that could improve one's skin was definitely extraordinary. Zi Yan had always been curious as to where Zhang Han had gotten this water from.