Chapter 129 Billows Will Be Lifted

"He's... the owner of Mengmeng Causal Restaurant." Zhao Feng slightly lowered his head and answered truthfully.

"Oh?" Tang Zhan grinned and said, "Show me the camera footage."

Although he was smiling, the coldness in his eyes could be seen by all present.

Zhao Feng gestured the manager of the nightclub over. One of the young men took a laptop and showed the scene just had happened, with some fear on his face.

At this time, all the people present were looking at the camera footage.

The monitor recorded the whole process from Zhang Han's entrance into the nightclub, then into the night bar and into the elevator after he came out to his moves against the two elevator guards.

The monitor even did not clearly capture the way of Zhang Han's first move on account of its incredible speed, leaving only traces of afterimage.

"What!"

"Impossible!"

"How can he be so fast!"

The other top thugs of Tang Zhan all changed their faces. They could not believe that people could move so fast.

Not only them but also the guards of Tang Zhan had changed their faces. They reckoned that if the speed of his body was as quick as the real-time speed of his arm, they had to waste many pre-judgment bullets before touched him even if they were holding guns.

The coldness in Tang Zhan's eyes suddenly turned into dismay. The boss's sharp moves were also beyond his expectation.

However...

The pictures of the first floor were just a beginning.

The monitor was debugged by the staff and started to show the scene of the seventh floor. When people saw Zhang Han send more than 10 people into the air in 10 seconds, fight against lots of people with himself and burst into the hall number one in less than one minute, their eyes rounded with astonishment.

.

Until Zhang Han entered the hall number one, the footage was less than one minute. A lot of people ran out of the hall, and Zhao Feng arrived. Then Zhang Han came out calmly and looked at the monitor when he walked to the elevator. His glance was so frigid that as if it could shoot through the screen, making people feel cold.

At this moment, people, including Tang Zhan, in the hall were silent. Although Tang Zhan was still looking at the screen, his blurred look revealed that he was thinking about something.

"Xiaolong, Amin, are you confident to defeat him?" Tang Zhan turned and said, looking at the two men.

Xiaolong and Amin were the two most powerful men under Tang Zhan's charge, who had learned kung fu and had a good knowledge of something deeper, but their faces obviously changed at this point.

After hearing Tang Zhan's question, Amin's facial muscles quivered, his lips moved for a while and finally spat out a few words, "It's totally out of the question."

"He's right." Xiaolong took a deep breath and gave a more direct and straightforward statement, "Even if all the people here gathered to fight against him, we're no match for him, let alone Amin and me."

Tang Zhan closed his eyes after hearing his words, and took a deep breath before he said,

"I know."

A moment later, Tang Zhan opened his eyes and said, "Did the man say anything when he came up?"

Tang Zhan also did not know why the boss came here to make trouble, just because of a remote control car? He denied this statement, suspecting that it was Scorpion who had provoked him.