Chapter 181 Every Dog Has Its Day

Instructor Liu gave a wry smile, shaking his head. He sighed slightly and said,

"I won't know his specific level of strength unless I fight against him. His strength is much greater than Obvious Strength. Although it seems he only has brute strength and has failed to master Inward Strength, his defense is even stronger than the average Peak Strength expert. However, I don't believe that his strength has reached the stage of Peak Strength. Even so, a person with Peak Strength at mid to late stage can't defeat him because his body's defense is too good."

"That's really tough!" Dong Xiangchuan pressed his forehead worriedly and said, "I don't know if the people sent by the Security Bureau will have Peak Strength at the mid to late stage."

"Impossible." Instructor Liu gave a wry smile and said, "Every master with Peak Strength assumes personal command and won't appear casually. The men sent are probably equally matched with me."

"How strong are they?" Dong Xiangchuan asked out of curiosity. He only knew that Instructor Liu was very formidable and was also a well-known figure in the martial arts world. However, he had no idea what level he had reached.

Under his gaze, Instructor Liu smiled lightly and uttered a few words caused him to fall into a daze.

"If they are ordinary staff sent by the Security Bureau, they're likely to possess... Obvious Strength."

"Ah? Instructor Liu, you, you're only at the Obvious Strength Stage?"

"Mmm." Instructor Liu nodded and said, "What did you expect? The martial arts world is much more powerful than you think, but even Obvious Strength is something most people will never reach within their lifetime."

"I'm not looking down on you" Dong Xiangchuan shook his head and smiled, then said, "I just don't know anything about the martial arts world."

"The martial arts world is very complicated." Instructor Liu said with deep emotion.

"By the way." Dong Xiangchuan's expression suddenly changed as he said, "You have seen the video. Zhao Feng took all Tang Zhan's treasures, which are valued at more than one billion yuan and should have been turned in. Moreover, his companion caused so many casualties, and since he also joined in the fight, he can't escape punishment. Therefore, if the men sent by the Security Bureau come, they will seize them back."

"Ha, ha." Instructor Liu chuckled and said, "Not necessarily. The martial arts world is very complicated and I don't really know the actual condition. However... Xiaofeng's strength seems to have improved a lot. Judging by his strength, I think he has reached the Obvious Strength Stage. If so, I'll persuade him to return to the army."

"It all depends on whether Zhao Feng is willing to cooperate. Such a big event will lead to consequences sooner or later. If the bulky guy he brought cannot be caught, then he might be able to walk away from this as well," Dong Xiangchuan replied.

"Let's wait until the staff from the Security Bureau arrive. When will they get here?" Instructor Liu asked.

"They should be here this afternoon or tomorrow."

"I see. Where's Zhao Feng? I'll go see him first," Instructor Liu said.

He originally came here for Zhao Feng, who was once one of his best soldiers. Previously, he had reached his wit's end while trying to suppress this matter and he even pulled a few strings in an attempt to get Zhao Feng pardoned later. However, after realizing that the situation was only getting worse, he came over in person to see if he could help.

"Presidential Suite 08, Duolan Hotel," Dong Xiangchuan answered.

Since Zhao Feng had joined someone in ruining Tang Zhan's mansion and even helped them take away more than one billion worth of treasures, the authorities would definitely keep track of Zhao Feng. If the bulky man had not been someone who was involved in the martial arts world, the authorities would have already started taking action to subdue them.