Chapter 164 The Violent Dahei!

In Zhao Feng's eyes, Dahei didn't walk along the street at all, but... went straight to the gate of Tang Zhan's mansion.

"Hey, Dahei, you..."

Zhao Feng, with a nervous look on his face, whispered to a warning. However, Dahei glazed at Zhao Feng with disdain.

As if Dahei was saying to Zhao Feng, "What the fu*k are you afraid? Just follow me!"

This scene frightened not only Zhao Feng but also the dozens of people who were observing here.

At first, when Zhao Feng and others got off the car, the dozens of people said with amazing.

"What the fu*k! Why did a giant come?"

"What a big man he is!"

"Hell, look at his explosive muscles. It's amazing. His strength must be extreme."

"Don't just pay attention to that big man. Look at the dog next to him!"

At the reminder of several people, people looked at Little Hei on one side, and their exclamation followed on.

"Why is the dog so big?"

"Why does Zhao Feng bring a dog?"

"Is it that 'he only has one dog at the beginning, while get equip by fighting' (a famous game AD in China)? Does he think he is playing a game?"

The next moment, when people saw the big man walking straight to the front door of the luxury house, people held their breath.

"What is he going to do?"

"Does he intend to hit directly?"

Dozens of people on the spot and those watching from across the screen thought with surprise.

However, what they thought was the truth.

In people's eyes, Dahei swayed around and stepped closer to the front door of Tang Zhan's mansion.

"Stop!"

Among the six security guards from the Black Water International Company, the short-haired man who took the lead, said in a cold voice. Seeing that Dahei didn't stop, the short-haired man's face sullen, and he stepped up.

Seeing this scene, the other five sneered. The irascible captain hadn't hit someone for a long time. At present, such a disobedient man was in front of him; he perhaps must let the man remember this lesson.

In Zhao Feng's complicated eyes.

Under the gazes of the dozens of people around.

In the surprised staring from people on the other side of the screen.

The captain of the Black Water security group was getting closer and closer to the strong man.

Two meters left. The captain's eyes cooled down. They were so close to each other. But the big man ignored his words and still came to him, which could be called provocation!

Well, he didn't mind letting the man in front of him know the power of a security man from the Black Water Security Company!

Whoosh!

The captain's left foot leaped a meter forward, stepped on the ground with a muffled noise. This move made Zhao Feng surprised and thought "What an explosive force; I'm afraid that who I was before might not be his opponent!"

Tang Zhan's bodyguards from the Black Water Security were some hidden talents!

At the moment of Zhao Feng's meditation, the captain's moved forward and his right leg swept up. He was so fierce and so fast that his trousers clanked.