Chapter 166 The Death of Tang Zhan

Boom!

The sound of a muted explosion could be heard.

Dahei's punch hit the alloy door with such an immense force that both the door and the concrete wall shook violently!

"Ah!"

Tang Zhan was secretly afraid. The force was so great that it took a few seconds for the electronic screen to reload.

"Zhao Feng, where did you find this helper?" Tang Zhan frowned, asking him in a calm and unhurried tone...

He had confidence in the strength of his alloy door. That, plus the loud noises they were making in the mansion and with so many of his people swarming about, even if the police were not able to come soon, there was little chance that the two people outside would be able to capture him.

"Tang Zhan, when did you discover that I was a police officer?" Zhao Feng narrowed his eyes, reached out and caught hold of Dahei, who was trying to break down the door.

"Ha-ha, I suspected you ever since you slept with the woman I kept," Tang Zhan sneered. "If you wanted to remain unknown, you should never have done that. Based on the benefits you bring me, I will leave you alone. Your personality is usually the calm sort and you were never interested in any women, yet suddenly you were interested in the woman I kept. What does that mean?"

"Oh, I was a little anxious," Zhao Feng nodded slightly and said, "You are an old fox, and you have Leng Feng and two other military counsellors. It was hard to do any undercover work under your rule. It was even harder to get evidence. But all this is coming to an end today. I will be a free person once I am done with you."

"The end? Deal with me? Haha..." Tang Zhan laughed.

His laughter was hearty as if he had heard a good joke. Suddenly, his smile faded away and his face became gloomy. He said coldly,

"You can't even open my alloy door! You two are the ones who should be dealt with! Zhao Feng, Zhao Feng, you turned my mansion into a mess, do you think I will let you go so easily?"

"Ha-ha-ha..." Zhao Feng shook his head and gave a disdainful smile. He said, "Look at your side, where's Leng Feng? Weren't they here just now? He never puts himself in danger. And now? You are the only one who thinks your secret room is strongly secured."

"But in fact, you..." Zhao Feng said. Stretching out his right hand, he raised his index finger and shook it slightly in front of the electronic screen.

"You know nothing about power!"

Without giving Tang Zhan a chance to speak, Zhao Feng raised his right fist, smashed it into the electronic screen and destroyed it.

"Dahei! Go!"

Zhao Feng uttered this in a cold voice and with a sombre expression.

In the chamber.

Tang Zhan was furious when he saw Zhao Feng smashing the screen; then his expression changed; it seemed like he was recalling something in his mind.

"Yes!"

Zhao Feng's words jolted his memory.

"Where were Leng Feng and other two?"

"Where did they disappear to?"

Tang Zhan shuddered at the thought. Leng Feng was his No.1 military counsellor and had a high IQ, but he rarely put himself in danger. Now that he was not around, what did that mean?

"Was... this chamber unsafe?"

Thinking of this, Tang Zhan couldn't help looking at the gate..

Boom!